Customer’s impression:
Moreless
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

• Works but produces annoying beep

posted by hvdgoor on 02/14/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:

- Easy operation
    - Regular USB and micro-usb
    - Works

Cons:

- Thicker than other QI chargers
    - Makes an annoying sound when phone starts charging
    - annoyingly bright, blue, blinking LED
    - Although there is a regular full size USB connector, it only works with micro-usb (it's only USB out)

OtherThoughts:

I already had another QI charger and need one for home. This one works and isn't to expensive but it has a few annoying issues. First of all it makes a irritating beep when you place your phone on it. This beep is like a doorbel beep or scanner at a store so it distracts a lot. Also this charger is almost twice as thick as the one I have. Unclear why.
    I wanted to use this in my bedroom so I can put my phone on this charger when I sleep without using the cables. This does not work out well because the charger has a very bright (and annoying) blue LED that keeps blinking and lights up the room at night, making it impossible to sleep.

Bottomline:

You can buy this if you do not mind hearing an annoying beep each time you put your phone on the charger and do not intend to use it in the bedroom because the annoying, bright blue LED will keep you awake.

Post comment

DX Everywhere