DX » Community » Reviews » WPC_Qi Standard Wireless Charger for Nokia Lumia 920 / LG Nexus 4 / Samsung i9300 / i9500 - White
Customer’s impression:
Moreless
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byhvdgoor on 02/14/2014

- Easy operation - Regular USB and micro-usb - Works - Thicker than other QI chargers - Makes an annoying sound when phone starts charging - annoyingly bright, blue, blinking LED - Although there is a regular full size USB connector, it only works with micro-usb (it's only USB out) I already had... Read more

0 1

ViewMore Hide

• posted byvitoryudi on 01/31/2014

Good Qi stand. Works very well and easy to use, just plug and place your phone at the top. Very light weight. Tested with a Nokia Lumia 920. Price is very attractive if you consider the chargers at the nokia store. Charge the phone very slow! But this is a general Qi chargers problem i think. one... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted bychut20305 on 10/26/2013

I use with Samsung Galaxy note 2 and Receiver SKU222256 - Good and nice looking material - Easy to understand change status with blue light LED - Product dimension good fit with Samsung galaxy note 2 - If you use a thick back case you will have a problem with power sending space. - You have to or... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted bytheimporter on 10/05/2013

When the phone is put on the plate it simply starts to charge the phone without the hassle of attaching cables to the phone. The plate gets hot when charging. the area to hit is a little small when you try it first. the most annoying thing is the super bright LED that blinks when charging. dont a... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted bybluevape on 10/02/2013

Works really fine with appr. 710--720 mAh. Housing is tiny and well done, easy to clean (even the white version). For the curious people: it's easy to open. ;) Very slippery!! Very easy to push it from the plate, there is nothing that keeps the smartphone in place. Very big plate. Half or 2/3 of... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted bysocokev on 10/01/2013

very simple to use, you simply slide the phone onto it until you hear a 'beep' - indication that the coils are lined up and charging has begun very cheap - these are selling on ebay and amazon for way way more money for exactly the same item placement can be a bit fiddly - you need to find you is... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted bysocokev on 09/24/2013

works with my UK LG Nexus 4. It uses your original power supply which is great. The device can be plugged into any power supply that uses the standard micro USB that virtually all devices except apple products support.With a 1amp adapter this charges the nexus well, using the LG Nexus adapter, at... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

DX Everywhere