DX » Community » Reviews » HDD / CD-ROM 40-Pin IDE to SATA or SATA to 40-Pin IDE Bidirectional Adapter Card - Red + Black
Customer’s impression:
Value for the money
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byNipuna on 09/18/2014

Pron : Easy to install , Value for Money Con : Soldered parts can be damaged easily if not handled carefully , the SATA cable is not long enough. I had to use my own cable. Power cable was a bit hard to install, but can be get it fixed after few attempts. -- Shipment was took longer than expected 20+... Read more

Good if you want to use Old IDE DVD/W with new M/B

Impression:Value for the money;

0 0 0

• posted byxn240 on 06/11/2014

-This is the only way to connect your IDE devices to the modern motherboard. -Really cheap compared to the prices in my local shop. -It's pretty small. -Easy to use. -The transfer rates are really low. Copying data from discs takes much longer than when connected to the IDE directly. -It could have some ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byandrefalc on 05/18/2014

If you accustomed to handle computer hardware, it's really easy to get this adapter working. Just plug any drive in each end and you're done. It is also quite small, so you won't even notice it once the case is closed. I can't point out any cons. Maybe its reliability, since it's a cheap product. It ... Read more

cover package content front backp

0 0 0

• posted bypulkomandy on 04/29/2014

Well, my IDE hard disk died, and getting this adapter and a SATA drive was much cheaper than getting a new IDE disk. This is plug and play. It fits in the IDE slot on the motherboard, and you plug the SATA drive to it. It seems the board can be used in the reverse way too (plugged to an IDE disk, with ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byRobsdeal on 01/15/2014

This adapter card is compact and without any problems converts ide to sata connected devices. I am using mine with an internal dvd burner and everything from install to use is working correctly. Came also packaged in an anti static bag which is an extra level of protection which I was pleased to see ... Read more

1 0 0

• posted bylopotun on 12/12/2013

The must-have adapter if you want to use your legacy IDE HDD/CD/DVD drive with modern SATA motherboards. Also, it costs tree times cheaper than in our local store. Maybe won't suit small PC cases. Check if you have enough space inside the PC case for this card. Sometimes you won't be able to use it with ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byacasasv on 12/10/2013

Funciona perfectamente con un CD IDE y un disco IDE. Me permitió reaprovechar mi viejo DVD y así no tener que comprar otro. Es un poco grande si la caja esta justa de espacio o tienes la fuente de alimentación cerca. Pero supongo que este "cons" dependerá mucho de tu caja.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byBartx123 on 11/22/2013

, the VERY BEST price around, Comes with cables. Both SATA and power cable..... over all a great product so yeah it's not a bad idear and to be honest I love the fact that the old technoligy and new one can be combined and reused! Build quality is not perfect. Doesn't work well with CD/DVD Drive - At ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections