DX » Community » Reviews » HDD / CD-ROM 40-Pin IDE to SATA or SATA to 40-Pin IDE Bidirectional Adapter Card - Red + Black
  • 5 star 1 ( 33% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 67% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byxn240 on 06/11/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:-This is the only way to connect your IDE devices to the modern motherboard. -Really cheap compared to the prices in my local shop. -It's pretty small. -Easy to use. Cons:-The transfer rates are really low. Copying data from discs takes much longer than when connected t... Read more

0 0
  • posted byandrefalc on 05/18/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:If you accustomed to handle computer hardware, it's really easy to get this adapter working. Just plug any drive in each end and you're done. It is also quite small, so you won't even notice it once the case is closed. Cons:I can't point out any cons. Maybe its... Read more

cover package content front backp
    0 0
  • posted byRobsdeal on 01/15/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:This adapter card is compact and without any problems converts ide to sata connected devices. I am using mine with an internal dvd burner and everything from install to use is working correctly. Came also packaged in an anti static bag which is an extra level of protectio... Read more

0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections