DX » Community » Reviews » Super Mini ELM327 Bluetooth OBD2 V1.5 Car Diagnostic Interface Tool - Blue
  • 5 star 5 ( 100% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byblack007 on 06/17/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Very good and cheap alternative to professional OBD2 adapters. It works very well with PC and Android applications. Havent change any of codes stored in ECU, but I believe it would work. It has information LED to see that everything is OK during connection pro... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySaetkae on 05/19/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Quite fast and well working OBD2 dongle. Connects easly with my Samsung Galaxy 2 phone. With the Torque Pro programone can follow the engine in real time. Wery easy to use and clean stored codes. Its so small that it can be plugged in all the time in my Nissan without me... Read more

0 0
  • posted byolafbond on 04/14/2014

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:If you are a tech nerd as I am you may like it. Gives a lot of information about engine's life. Software is very adjustable but not 100% stable. Very easy to install, connect and start to work. Suplied Torque program is Cons:Most of car owners do not need such t... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytale89 on 09/05/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Small, thin tool that do good job. Connect to laptop or mobile phone via bluetooth, 1234 is code for pairing device. Download software or use some of softwares on CD that you get with device. That easy is, just plug and play. Tested on several cars and work perfect, on la... Read more

2 0
  • posted byCodehunter on 08/19/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Bought this as a "nice to have" item and it turned out to be very useful. My family had three cars with check engine light issues. So I hooked this to my Motorola Atrix via bluetooth and got the error codes and reset the faults! This was done on a Honda and two... Read more

4 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections