DX » Community » Reviews » USB 2.0 to CN36 Parallel Printer Adapter Cable (100CM)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byaxiotis on 03/01/2014

The cable has very good build quality on reasonable price. The instalation was very easy, and went very smooth. Untill now i didnt notice any cons. It came exactly 3 weeks after the purchase. The package was little bit damaged, but the cable was intact. On Windows 7 the installation went very well and ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydvmalina on 08/23/2013

Solid design. Solid made. Works as real Plug-and-Play both in Linux Lubuntu and in Win7, WinXP with an ancient EPSON LQ-100 from 1998 :). Works via USB-hub with 3 other devices plugged to this hub. No loading custom drivers for Windows nor loading custom kernel modules for Linux was required! Worked ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byleobmr on 03/02/2013

Can you use older devices with parallel input devices in current use with USB input. The problem is that the cable is short. Therefore the devices must be close. Could be a little bigger so would make better use of the product this product saved my old printer to go to waste. As always was looking products ... Read more

unbox length

0 0 0

• posted byakonzen on 11/17/2012

Works perfectly on my WiFi router N600-HD with TomatoUSB. The cable is a good length, neither too short nor too long. Everything worked as expected without in some exotic setting or installation manual, which is quite common in the case of routers. It was easier to install than expected. The mechanical ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byNiTrOwow on 10/19/2012

Simle to use of course. Plug and play and it works. No drivers needed. The serial connector is a bit loose i guess the build quality of it is not the best. Works on vista so also on windows 7. Also going to test it on linux in a few days. Because linux runs better as home print server on low end hardware ... Read more

Connector itself. package & connector

0 0 0

• posted bygocho on 08/08/2012

Works as advertized, I connected my laser printer to the USB port of my Linksys E3000 router, no drivers needed. Now I am sharing the printer without the need of having a PC with parallel port. Non what so ever. It worked connecting my lap top with Fedora and with Windows 7 Ultimate. It just works. Excellent ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bypsamuel on 11/30/2011

Funciona perfectamente bien. Tengo Windows 7 Ultimate y una Impresora Epson Stylus Color 6. La P.C. no tiene puerto paralelo. Esta tarjeta que se conecta por un lado al puerto USB de la Computadora y por otro lado al puerto Paralelo de la Impresora ha permitido que pueda usar mi Epson Stylus Color 60... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byHyvatti on 11/12/2011

Worked right out of the box without any fiddling with drivers with Fedora Linux. The short 85 cm long cable good when you are using a printer occasionally with a laptop and it does not take too much storage space, as a longer roll of cable would. Cable is only 85 cm long, so it is shorter than 1 m specification ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bypileon on 08/29/2011

Works as described. Simply plug both ends and let the configuration work it's way. Used it to connect HP laser printer to a laptop without Centronics port running Win XP Nothing I could think of Wave initially tried to connect to a WiFi router on the USB printer port. Did not worked immediately so I ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byrofar on 06/30/2011

On Windows 7 it works without any problem. It's only connect it and Windows 7 detect it and start to search a printer. When Windows detects the printer ask you for drivers. After installs it the printer works without problem. En Windows 7 funciona sin ningún problema. Solo es conectarlo y Windows ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections