DX » Community » Reviews » USB 2.0 to CN36 Parallel Printer Adapter Cable (100CM)
  • 5 star 6 ( 60% )
  • 4 star 4 ( 40% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byleobmr on 03/02/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Can you use older devices with parallel input devices in current use with USB input. Cons:The problem is that the cable is short. Therefore the devices must be close. Could be a little bigger so would make better use of the product OtherThoughts:this product saved my old... Read more

unbox length
    0 0
  • posted byakonzen on 11/17/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Works perfectly on my WiFi router N600-HD with TomatoUSB. The cable is a good length, neither too short nor too long. Everything worked as expected without in some exotic setting or installation manual, which is quite common in the case of routers. It was easi... Read more

1 0
  • posted byNiTrOwow on 10/19/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Simle to use of course. Plug and play and it works. No drivers needed. Cons:The serial connector is a bit loose i guess the build quality of it is not the best. OtherThoughts:Works on vista so also on windows 7. Also going to test it on linux in a few days. Because linux... Read more

Connector itself. package & connector
    0 0
  • posted bygocho on 08/08/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Works as advertized, I connected my laser printer to the USB port of my Linksys E3000 router, no drivers needed. Now I am sharing the printer without the need of having a PC with parallel port. Cons:Non what so ever. OtherThoughts:It worked connecting my lap t... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypsamuel on 11/30/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Funciona perfectamente bien. Tengo Windows 7 Ultimate y una Impresora Epson Stylus Color 6. La P.C. no tiene puerto paralelo. Esta tarjeta que se conecta por un lado al puerto USB de la Computadora y por otro lado al puerto Paralelo de la Impresora ha permitid... Read more

1 0
  • posted byHyvatti on 11/12/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Worked right out of the box without any fiddling with drivers with Fedora Linux. The short 85 cm long cable good when you are using a printer occasionally with a laptop and it does not take too much storage space, as a longer roll of cable would. Cons:Cable is... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypileon on 08/29/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Works as described. Simply plug both ends and let the configuration work it's way. Used it to connect HP laser printer to a laptop without Centronics port running Win XP Cons:Nothing I could think of OtherThoughts:Wave initially tried to connect to a WiFi rout... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrofar on 06/30/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:On Windows 7 it works without any problem. It's only connect it and Windows 7 detect it and start to search a printer. When Windows detects the printer ask you for drivers. After installs it the printer works without problem. En Windows 7 funciona sin ningún proble... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydigi1 on 09/09/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:The cable works well, also in connection with the AVM Fritz!Box (Linux based). Compared to a different brand (it felt cheaper) it seems to handle the USB sleep state well. Cons:The cable length is probably correct (100 cm), but in direct comparison to my old cable (180cm)... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySnapster on 04/28/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:Just plug it in and you are set, no need for special drivers or any hassle (Tried with Win XP). Materials seem to be solid and build quality is very good. Cons:The cable is a bit short - nothing a USB extender can't fix :) The price could be a tiny bit cheaper. OtherThoug... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections