Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

• It works

posted by rofar on 06/30/2011
    0 0

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:

On Windows 7 it works without any problem. It's only connect it and Windows 7 detect it and start to search a printer. When Windows detects the printer ask you for drivers. After installs it the printer works without problem.

En Windows 7 funciona sin ningún problema. Solo es conectarlo y Windows 7 lo detecta y comienza a buscar una impresora. Cuando la detecta pide los drivers. Una vez instalador la impresora funciona sin ningún problema

Cons:

In GNU/Linux I'm having some problems to make it work. The cable is detected and the printer connected to it too, but if I print something with graphics the printer starts to print strange letters. If I print only text, no problem :S.

En GNU/Linux tengo problemas para hacerlo funcionar. El sistema detecta el cable y la impresora pero si intento imprimir algo que contenga gráficos la impresora únicamente imprime letras extrañas. Si imprimo texto, generalmente no hay problema :S.

OtherThoughts:

I think that print with this cable is a bit more slow than with the parallel cable

The quality of this cable is a bit bad.

Me da la sensación de que imprimir con este cable es un poco mas lento que con el cable paralelo.

La calidad del cable deja un poco que desear.

Bottomline:

It works for me in Windows 7 without problems, but the quality of the cable is a bit bad.

A mi me funciona sin problemas en Windows 7, pero la calidad del cable no es muy buena.

Post comment

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections