Quality and comfortable product,small cushion for the wrist can be removed and washed. a big plus! I am very satisfied with this product.In the lower part there are rubber dots that contribut better adhering to the surface of the desk.cool to! Smal cons: Shipping took 30 days to Croatia. Not so bad, but i hope next time will be faster. For me is better ... Read more
- its cheap
- Environment friendly and air purifying
- Made with bamboo charcoal material
- Blocking detrimental electromagnetic waves and helium
- Relieves tiredness of hands when using computer
- Heating effect of far infrared
- Use anions to prevent aging and purify the air wrist hard place; It feels like a bunch of hay inside a pouch. It's definitely ... Read more
-- The wrist rest is removable, so you can wash it. It is attached with a velcro fastener.
-- The surrounding of the mouse pad is sewed, which speaks for long durability.
-- The form itself is very nice. -- I got this mainly for the wrist rest, but it was a bit of a disappointment. I thought it would be softer than it is. It feels like a bunch of hay ... Read more
* The wrist rest is removable, so you can wash it. It is attached with a velcro fastener. * The surrounding of the mouse pad is sewed, which speaks for long durability. * The form itself is very nice. * The Mouse pad itself is quite small. It is okay to use it with an Apple Mighty Mouse, but bigger mice might be a problem. A way around this can be to ... Read more
This mouse pad is pretty decent. It has the grips on the bottom to keep it from slipping. The wrist pad is removable (velcro) in case you don't like it. I got this mainly for the wrist rest, but it was a bit of a disappointment. I thought it would be softer than it is. It feels like a bunch of hay inside a pouch. It's definitely better than just the ... Read more
As I wrote in the keyboard version of this, the charcoal pad has a nice soft feel.
The base of the rubber pad has little grip bits on it to stop it slipping.
The charcoal pad is removable with Velcro on the bottom. The pad for your wrist is very small, still workable but smaller than I expected.
The mouse pad part is very thin rubber. It bends very ... Read more
The quality is so so, the below part is a normal mouse pad, you can put or take the charcoal part off. That part seems to be low quality. There are no pros actually, if it is really healthy, it might have some wrist relaxing effects, otherwise, it would only give harm to the wrist and the health. There is no safety data about the bamboo charcoal part.... Read more
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.