Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byZoebby on 07/05/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:This is an excellent product. I think I own it for more than 2 years, and it is still in perfect shape. It doesn't even smell at all. The material is very soft and I never experienced any skin problems with it. Also, you don't sweat. The sleeping keeps away most light f... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysamba34 on 11/02/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:It has very good quality and it is made of good materials. It fits very well to face and it does not allow to see the light. Hovewer i do not think it is made of bamboo. It is completely same with the photos. Cons:No cons for pruduct but it might be with a lower price.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byeliza002 on 09/28/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:i'm so happy for purchasing this in deal extreme.A good way to give a superb comfort in your sleeping for a very cheap cost.I've always hate sleeping in a bright room,however i can't sleep without a light aswell,it has always been a problem for me.I use a small... Read more

0 0
  • posted byVhaliz on 05/28/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Feels confortable, you'll get used to it in no time. Nice quality material Doesn't have a strong smell. I have it for a long time, more then a year. Don't use it every night, so I cannot tell you if the elastic bands will get loose over long use. Cons:Not at a... Read more

0 0
  • posted byandrezoem on 04/09/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Tapa todos os buracos muito bem, e te deixa bem confortável na utilização. Recomendo a todos que gostam de usar tapa-olhos para dormir. Cons:Deixou marca no meu nariz (tenho um nariz grande, é verdade...) pois ficava apertando nesse local.... Read more

1 0
  • posted byarn1s on 04/02/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:When I was thinking to buy it I was afraid if I could also wear it (I have not used one before, you see). Was no problem! I sometimes work nights and need to sleep during the day and this thing helps to block the sun. I have good curtains though, but overall i... Read more

0 0
  • posted byikes1 on 03/21/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Using this mask does what this kind of mask is supposed to do, it protects your eyes from unwanted light :) Sturdy enough rubber bands, does not provide too little or too much pressure. Cons:I can't think of any... Do not use them while operating heavy machinery or vehi... Read more

0 0
  • posted byPixelView on 02/26/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Good quality material, fits perfectly in my head and touch fills as good as a more expensive one would do. Cons:No cons at all. Everything looks, fills and works how it´s suposed to. Good for travelers. OtherThoughts:If you have problems with lights while s... Read more

0 0
  • posted byJohnPrice on 01/26/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Does what it's supposed to, blocks all light. Straps seem to be holding up well so far, fit over my head no problem, lots of stretch. Cons:For some reason it does not fit very comfortably on my face. Could be a little softer for one thing. I think maybe it jus... Read more

0 0
  • posted byochico on 01/16/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Cheap, really good price! / Comfortable, feels good while wearing / Covers most of light, only little gap over nose remains / Mine came with a band connecting the 2 strings behind my head /Great thing. Cons:The package is mostly on some oriental language so is... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections