Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bydincaradu on 11/19/2014

I wanted one like this for quite some time but this one is made out of some sort of material that scratches my face, especially the nose. Or it crashes over my eyes and I can't sleep if I feel like something's gonne poke me in the eye. So get one, but try some other materials rather than this. Read more

Impression:Useless;

0 0 0

• posted byMpegzu on 11/15/2014

Pros: Muy ligero y de materiales suaves y transpirables, los elásticos para sujetarlos en la cabeza son cómodos también. / Very light and soft, breathable materials, the elastic to hold them on the head are comfortable too. Cons: El tamaño es demasiado pequeño aunque cumplen su función, se cuela un poco ... Read more

Útil y ajustado / Useful and adjusted Útil y ajustado / Useful and adjusted

Impression:Sencillo antifaz / Simple eye mask;

0 0 0

• posted byZoebby on 07/05/2014

This is an excellent product. I think I own it for more than 2 years, and it is still in perfect shape. It doesn't even smell at all. The material is very soft and I never experienced any skin problems with it. Also, you don't sweat. The sleeping keeps away most light from your eyes. Since the material ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byneeniih on 11/23/2013

Really cheap, good quality, fits my face perfectly because it has a small peace of fabric that covers the base of my nose and doesn't let the light in. It feels like I'll have to change the elastic soon because it won't attach to my face anymore but it may take a while and it's easy to fix. Bought two,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byaronglazer on 11/14/2013

The sleep mask is very comfortable It has two elastic bands that connect to a thick elastic strap, this makes sure it stays in place Good size, shape, and width The mask blocks out all the light Good construction and materials, the sleep mask feels durable I have no complaints about using the sleep mask.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bysamba34 on 11/02/2013

It has very good quality and it is made of good materials. It fits very well to face and it does not allow to see the light. Hovewer i do not think it is made of bamboo. It is completely same with the photos. No cons for pruduct but it might be with a lower price. Except price, everything is ok. If you ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byangelusignarus on 10/16/2013

Blocks the light almost completely. We don't have good curtains here and I have a very sensitive sleep so that really helped me a lot. The inside material of the mask is very soft and the mask it self has a comfortable shape. the elastic band tends to get a bit loose with usage, but it still holds the ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byeliza002 on 09/28/2013

i'm so happy for purchasing this in deal extreme.A good way to give a superb comfort in your sleeping for a very cheap cost.I've always hate sleeping in a bright room,however i can't sleep without a light aswell,it has always been a problem for me.I use a small part of my blanket and put it on my my ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydijulia on 06/07/2013

Just very wide spread item, what you can use during a flight, travel, sleeping and so on...In retail shops these kinds of masks are sold for the price of 4-5 euros, so 2 dollars is a real bargain for it. Dont know what is should feel with this mask, when there is a bamboo inside...in my opinion, it is ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byVhaliz on 05/28/2013

Feels confortable, you'll get used to it in no time. Nice quality material Doesn't have a strong smell. I have it for a long time, more then a year. Don't use it every night, so I cannot tell you if the elastic bands will get loose over long use. Not at all. It's a really good cost beneficts buy. It ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections