Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byzwei7 on 08/06/2015

Pros: The Price is amazing and the quality surpasses my expectation of a $2.96 CDN eye mask. It is tough and robust. The elastic is still strong after 1 month of use and probably will continue being for many more. My eyes are caressed by the soft black cloth. Cons: The exterior portion is made of... Read more

Impression:Great value,Durable,rough;

0 0 0

• posted byryabovnikit on 08/02/2015

Pros: cheap, good light protection Cons: my head size is medium but even for me the elastics are quite short, so, the the elastics and seams leave red marks on my face after sleep. Conclusion: not good for me, going to buy another mask.

Impression:Useless;

0 0 0

• posted by9202620 on 07/22/2015

Second time i buy this product no regret :)

Impression:Durable,Confortable;

0 0 0

• posted by9380001 on 07/16/2015

Bom preço e chegou perfeitamente, só demorou para chegar, achei um pouco claro. mas vale a pena .

0 0 0

• posted byscryspc on 04/01/2015

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) – Ownership: More than 1 year Pros: • Comfortable, easy to use all-purpose item • Negates sunlight or other light sources effectively • I have been using it for almost three years – this thing is durable! Cons: • Its straps can get tangled easily and can... Read more

Been using it for almost 3 years Been using it for almost 3 years

Impression:Durable,Confortable;

0 0 0

• posted bydincaradu on 11/19/2014

I wanted one like this for quite some time but this one is made out of some sort of material that scratches my face, especially the nose. Or it crashes over my eyes and I can't sleep if I feel like something's gonne poke me in the eye. So get one, but try some other materials rather than this.

0 0 0

• posted byMpegzu on 11/15/2014

Pros: Muy ligero y de materiales suaves y transpirables, los elásticos para sujetarlos en la cabeza son cómodos también. / Very light and soft, breathable materials, the elastic to hold them on the head are comfortable too. Cons: El tamaño es demasiado pequeño aunque cumplen su función, se cuela... Read more

Útil y ajustado / Useful and adjusted Útil y ajustado / Useful and adjusted

Impression:Sencillo antifaz / Simple eye mask;

0 0 0

• posted byedgardecm on 08/29/2014

Prós: Preço justo se comparado com o preço do mesmo produto no Brasil, frete grátis e sem custo algum para o Brasil, RECOMENDO a compra do produto em várias quantidades. Material muito macio, possuo até hoje, comprei outro modelos mais este é o melhor. A máscara de dormir é muito confortável dois... Read more

Impression:Prefeita;

0 0 0

• posted byZoebby on 07/05/2014

This is an excellent product. I think I own it for more than 2 years, and it is still in perfect shape. It doesn't even smell at all. The material is very soft and I never experienced any skin problems with it. Also, you don't sweat. The sleeping keeps away most light from your eyes. Since the is... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byneeniih on 11/23/2013

Really cheap, good quality, fits my face perfectly because it has a small peace of fabric that covers the base of my nose and doesn't let the light in. It feels like I'll have to change the elastic soon because it won't attach to my face anymore but it may take a while and it's easy to fix. two,... Read more

0 0 1

DX Everywhere