DX » Community » Reviews » Playstation 2 PS2 to Wii Controller Adapter (13.5CM-Cable)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byBortt on 03/14/2014

Way cheaper than buying a "classic controller". The Home button can be simulated by pressing Start+Select at the same time. Doesn't seem to drain much battery. This is the smallest adapter I have seen - not too bulky. One homebrew app had trouble interpreting the joystick. If I went 95% in ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bykanyero01 on 11/19/2013

Allows you to use any ps2 pad, guitar or dance mat in your wii, very small. It works fine with most controllers, even third party ones. None, i've not noticed input lag or anything. Vibration doesn't work, but I don't consider this a con but maybe it could be a problem for some of you. If you feel comfortable ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byOdarah on 10/08/2013

Got it to get my ps2 guitar to work in wii games and it does that perfectly. It attaches to wiimote like nunchuk does. The size is just fine and the length of cable is good (now there is two smaller pieces instead of one big). The guitar receiver fits just nicely to adapter and stays there. It is easy ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byTynan on 04/03/2013

- Works great with PS2 guitars and Rock Band 3 for the Wii, and I had some lying around - Allows PS2 controllers to work as a Classic Controller for Smash Bros or Monster Hunter Tri -Classic controllers can navigate the Wii home screen without a sensor bar. Sometimes people at the Smash Bros club forget ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bycharachu on 02/11/2013

Cheaper than getting a Classic Controller Easy to use Works with a variety of different controllers Doesn't work with PS2 DualShock2 controller Easy to use, just plug it in and the game thinks it's a classic controller. If you don't have the Analog button, you can use START+SELECT to act as the Home ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byAsgardian on 02/05/2013

- It works with logitech wireless ps2 controller to be truly wire-free, compared to the classic controller where there is still a wire attached to the wiimote. - 1/4 the cost of the classic controller - works without any issues none so far I need to buy another three multiplayer gaming Thanks to others ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bycharliegibson on 06/28/2012

Fits well on the Wiimote. Well constructed. Very useful to utilize old PS2 controllers on Wii. Don't know if its a con, but the vibration on the ps2 controller doesn't work with it. I heard of packages that don't have the mapping of the buttons, so here it goes: X - b | O - a | /\ - y | [] - x L1 and ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byTAMonthehoops on 02/11/2012

really good product does what it says , now bought 4 of them alls good and much better than using a gamecube controller, other people now asking for these from me and will order more none they work fine build quality is fine too nothing to complain about for price and valuenone they work fine build quality ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byelsimas on 11/23/2011

~It's been a year I have this adapter. ~ Easy to plug in ~ Good price, unexpensive ~ Works with my "guitar hero" controller ~ Works with wii emolators ~ Works with my "Leadership" controller ~ Nice quality even though feels a bit cheap ~ I bought 2 and one was DOA, which means that ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byAmandaFA on 11/03/2011

Easy to use. Fits perfectly. Good build quality. Works with softmodded Wii with USB Loader GX. None. It could cost less, maybe? Have to buy more! Bought it to use a PS2 Leadership Guitar on my Wii. Tested with Guitar Hero Smash Hits and it worked! \o/ So, if you plan to use it with a PS2 guitar, buy ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections