DX » Community » Reviews » Nokia CP-306 Plectrum Stylus with Cellphone Strap for 5800 XpressMusic (Red)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byvstrasser on 04/25/2013

Very high quality and appears to be strong. Useful not only for the original purpose, but also for holding goods like cameras, keys... the thinner part is thin enough to be used also in memory sticks and The price could be lower, but not a problem at all. Nothing else I can find. It's very easy to remove ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydfquintero on 03/16/2013

Seems to be a Nokia genuine part from Nokia 5800. Comfortable to strap-out your phone off the pocket Very nice Stylish Funny and useful Seems to be genuine Fantastic for a Nokia 5800 material seems quite firm, the tiny rope does not wear easily. The length of this strap is very good and can be used in ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byMoshrom on 08/12/2012

Looks good Smaller than a pen Strap so that you don't drop it Doesn't work on my phone (Samsung Galaxy S3 and Galaxy Gio), not suprised though, didn't really think it would work with modern touchscreens. It's made for the old kind which work with pressure only. Could have been a tad bit larger... It ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bycesarfrancoramo on 07/20/2012

This piece is the original replacement, perfectly branded as Nokia. Thin means it - Fits perfect - Works perfect I've tried in other Nokia models (not only the 5800 XpressMusic) and it also works Thus, this males a good purchase for the price Took more than a month for DX to get the order ready for the ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bybromus on 01/01/2012

Bought to replace a lost original from nokia 5800. Looks great in red color. Transparent to light. Work with the phone became more comfortable and ergonomic. And speaking for the price so it's all free! None. I think that it is theoretically possible to use a stylus and a plectrum for guitar players.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byMrKuj on 07/19/2011

Great and nice item, just like the original, you cannot find difference! I have lost my original one and this one is a great replacement. No cons, this item is great! The build quality is very good, just like the original Its like the original one, and if you lost it like me, just buy this one. Looks ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bybiglia6 on 12/12/2010

Very nice. Stylish and charming. Funny and useful. Seems to be a Nokia genuine part. Fantastic for a 5800 Nokia phone or others if you want a fine gadget... People will ask you where do you buy it! You can use it for open the 5800 Nokia phone. You can use it for the touch-screen as a stylus-pen. Transparent ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byLGauer on 11/05/2010

- Resistant; - Good appearance; - Works perfectly for playing guitar, xD; - Matches perfectly with the style and colors of 5530XM Black / Red; - It has the Nokia logo, =D ; - Just like the original stylus that comes with the Nokia devices. - Price a bit high. Prencer was a little hard on the phone, but ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections