DX » Community » Reviews » Noise Isolation In-Ear Stereo Headset with Microphone (3.5mm+2.5mm Jack/160cm Cable)
  • 5 star 3 ( 43% )
  • 4 star 4 ( 57% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bycashotic on 04/23/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Its very cheap. Compared to a regular store its lika 1/10 of the price. The headset is small and easy to hide! Cons:* build quality isn't that great * the headset's connector is imperfect - there is crackling noise when you move the connector. * no extra noise isolation... Read more

0 0
  • posted byGrantly on 11/21/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Works well in a nokia and S2. The procduct seems to work in any phones that have a mic and headset as the normal headset. If you look at the picture you will see the plug for the item has 4 sections. Most modern phones seem to have this setup for the hands-fre... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybtrack on 04/05/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:* Microphone works very good * Answer button works fine(also switches radio station) * 2.5mm to 3.5mm adapter(with microphone) works fine. All my earphones worked with it. * Sound in earphones is very good. * Real stereo sound * Good quality of cable Earphones also work... Read more

0 0
  • posted byternet on 02/10/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:* microphone works well * answer/switch-song button works well * good sound quality * sound is stereo * very good earphone - great sound quality, good noise isolation. * long cable for the headset (approximately 75-80cm) * short earphones cord (good when using w... Read more

0 0
  • posted byluizmontero on 09/18/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Astonishing quality of sound especially the bass. More clear and louder than my original Nokia E51's earphone!!! (The Nokia earphone foam cover tore down just a few week after buying and no bass sound could be heard.) Very cheap (Nokia costs about 30 USD in Br... Read more

0 0
  • posted byCicaro on 04/08/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Its very cheap. Compared to a regular store its lika 1/10 of the price. The headset is small and easy to hide! Cons:The headphones have awful sound and I would highly reccomend any buyer to get another pair of headphones to use with this headset OtherThoughts:... Read more

0 0
  • posted byViniciusCorreia on 01/15/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:It's cheap(well most thing here in DX are!!) and it works well, I use it specially for using it with regular jack(2.5mm) phones or speakers. The phone that came with it is actually of a good sound quality, unlike other earphones from here. By the way I use it wi... Read more

0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections