DX » Community » Reviews » Noise Isolation In-Ear Stereo Headset with Microphone (3.5mm+2.5mm Jack/160cm Cable)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bycashotic on 04/23/2013

Its very cheap. Compared to a regular store its lika 1/10 of the price. The headset is small and easy to hide! * build quality isn't that great * the headset's connector is imperfect - there is crackling noise when you move the connector. * no extra noise isolation silicone. I wouldn't use it as first ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byGrantly on 11/21/2012

Works well in a nokia and S2. The procduct seems to work in any phones that have a mic and headset as the normal headset. If you look at the picture you will see the plug for the item has 4 sections. Most modern phones seem to have this setup for the hands-free chatting option. I bought this as a cheap ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bybtrack on 04/05/2011

* Microphone works very good * Answer button works fine(also switches radio station) * 2.5mm to 3.5mm adapter(with microphone) works fine. All my earphones worked with it. * Sound in earphones is very good. * Real stereo sound * Good quality of cable Earphones also works with over media devices. I used ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byternet on 02/10/2011

* microphone works well * answer/switch-song button works well * good sound quality * sound is stereo * very good earphone - great sound quality, good noise isolation. * long cable for the headset (approximately 75-80cm) * short earphones cord (good when using with this headset) * build quality isn't ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byluizmontero on 09/18/2010

Astonishing quality of sound especially the bass. More clear and louder than my original Nokia E51's earphone!!! (The Nokia earphone foam cover tore down just a few week after buying and no bass sound could be heard.) Very cheap (Nokia costs about 30 USD in Brazil). Microphone is also good! Are you kidding ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byCicaro on 04/08/2010

Its very cheap. Compared to a regular store its lika 1/10 of the price. The headset is small and easy to hide! The headphones have awful sound and I would highly reccomend any buyer to get another pair of headphones to use with this headset To be that cheap the cables are of very high quality! Its cheap ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byViniciusCorreia on 01/15/2010

It's cheap(well most thing here in DX are!!) and it works well, I use it specially for using it with regular jack(2.5mm) phones or speakers. The phone that came with it is actually of a good sound quality, unlike other earphones from here. By the way I use it with an E71. None that I'm aware of. The ... Read more

1 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections