DX » Community » Reviews » THL W200 WCDMA Quad-Core Android 4.2 Bar Phone w/ 5.0" Capacitive Screen, Wi-Fi and GPS (ROM 8GB)
  • 5 star 5 ( 83% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 17% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bymacvan74 on 07/04/2014

Great Cell phone! very good deal, taking in count the characteristics of the phone and the quality of the device. I could considerate it as a cheapest version on the Samsung Galaxy 4. There is a known hardware issue with the camera's connection. In some cases the camera gets disconnected, but you can find some ways to fix this issue browsing on internet.... Read more

0 0
  • posted bycesctrillo on 03/10/2014

It is fast, super-fast! Very good resoultion of the screen, good internet connection (via wifi and 3g), good GPS, .... Very good mobile phone for this price!!!!! If I had to buy another phone i would not doubt a moment (it is perfectly comparable to a google nexus 4 or a Galaxy S3, ... they are really similar!). Another so good thig is its weight, realy ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDiegojs on 01/20/2014

the cellphone is working very good, sometimes you need to restart it but the touch and the screen are very good. Working very fast and smooth. Supports Hebrew language, the extra battery it's a good idea to have more battery live. sometimes the cellphone get stocked ,you need to restart it by take out the battery. for the price and the spear battery ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byKiko64 on 01/15/2014

The phone has a quad core CPU with high frequency which is working perfect and fast. the 1GB RAM is enough for Android 4.2.1, usually about 150 - 400MB were free. The 8MPx back camera and also the 5MPx front camera have an software interpolation to 12MPx. the quality of the photo stays nearly the same. The camera can capture a video in FullHD resolution.... Read more

0 0
  • posted bystembek on 12/17/2013

+ great phone for great price + big beautiful screen + slim, beautiful design + very lightly skinned Android OS + actually impressive GPS + very bright screen - camera (very slow in low light - switch to ISO 100 or lower exposure in camera settings to fix) - i can't get compass to work properly - no gyroscope and other "exotic" sensors Affordable ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byhbrew on 10/10/2013

+ Price + Poweful CPU & GPU + Very bright screen + Good assembly quality + Very good capacitive sensor + Fast GPS fixing - Sometimes earpiece rattles - The uneven backlighting - brighter area than the entire screen, at the bottom of the screen in center. Feeling that something is pressing on the screen from inside of the phone. - No updates from ... Read more

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections