DX » Community » Reviews » Universal Dual USB EU Plug AC Power Adapter Charger - White (100~240V)
Customer’s impression:
excellent perfect very useful
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byThijs1108 on 11/22/2014

With every new phone i bought i've got an usb cable to connect my phone to a computer. But i don't needed so much cables and i used max. one of them. With this adapter i can charge two phone's with one plug connection and the usb cables have a function now too. Read more

Impression:perfect;

0 0 0

• posted byrkapell on 10/23/2014

Pros: enough power to charge 2 Pads good fit on all plugs compact quite solid quality Cons: none.....works perfectly. it is a pity i only need one of these - otherwise i would buy several more. Read more

Impression:excellent;

0 0 0

• posted bywollo on 09/20/2014

Pros: Small & Very Useful , cheap but really useful especially when travelling Cons: Sometimes get very hot Great and Useful item to charge all the needed electronic devices Read more

Impression:very useful;

0 0 0

• posted byRealDonRico on 07/07/2014

It works fairly well, at least with my phone. Very small. Not suitable for charging my Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1. I think the charging regulator chip got confused as it showed a very strange, non-linear charging curve with a lot of spikes. After some days using it, the battery capacity indicator of the ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byevincar on 07/06/2014

Slim, light easy to carry charger that has the ability to charge two devices at the same time (As long as one of them is an ipad or pin compatible device One of the two output ports doesn't charge my android device. This probabbly has to do with Apple demanding some specific pins to be different from ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byjkarppa on 06/17/2014

Cheap as USB chargers tend to be these days. It does its job well and quietly. Two simultaneous USB charger output ports. It gets warm when plugged on without any output load and much warmer or even hot when fully loaded. It has solid, sturdy and lightweight design. No compatibility issues for example ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byndru71 on 05/23/2014

Universal enough for all general charging purposes involving USB devices. Slim fit enables it to be positioned nicely in electrical sockets. I have been able to charge all usb devices ranging from 9v air purifiers to cell phones Maybe the construction of the dual pin could be a bit stronger but other ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byandrext on 04/23/2014

Very clean, light and durable aspect, it fits two USB cables at once so that you can charge two different devices on it. It's bivolt. Perhaps the fact that it comes without a USB cable... But if so, the price also would be more expensive. It should be said that (obviously) it also works with only one ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byrrmrrm on 02/09/2014

It's very small, and you can plug two devices at the same time. The maximum current its 2A, so it will support most of the devices. I use it for powering a Raspberry Pi, and have no problems with it. None, the product is what the description says. The USB plugs could be more separated, but its OK. For ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymetafisica on 01/16/2014

This device is as simple as it gets. provides up to 2 amps of current. I use to power a raspberry pi without hassle. As of now it has been plugged for 3 weeks without excessive heating. Haven't seen any yet. Doesn' get hot, I mean it does get warm but not alarmingly so. If you want a good charger for ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections