DX » Community » Reviews » Universal Dual USB EU Plug AC Power Adapter Charger - White (100~240V)
Customer’s impression:
excellent perfect Small Very good product Works Well
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byBoBest on 12/04/2014

Good price for excellent product. Fast shipping. I´m so happy i could cry, this is amazing. Read more

Impression:excellent;

0 0 0

• posted byNygma on 12/01/2014

I am using this charger for a few months now. I usually charge my Nexus 4 and iPad 2 with it. It outputs 1A in each socket and charges both devices at the same time. I have two of them now. The first broke after about 1 months of use. I did cut off the top of the and was able to remove the circuit. I ... Read more

Impression:light,very useful,Small;

0 0 0

• posted byThijs1108 on 11/22/2014

With every new phone i bought i've got an usb cable to connect my phone to a computer. But i don't needed so much cables and i used max. one of them. With this adapter i can charge two phone's with one plug connection and the usb cables have a function now too. Read more

Impression:perfect;

0 0 0

• posted bySimoneFelix on 11/14/2014

I had no problem with this plugin. It works well, even with the two cables at the same time, what I didn't expect, although it has been designed for this. Recommend to anyone who has two phones at home and compete in the power outlet. Read more

Impression:Works Well;

0 0 0

• posted bypizzulicchio on 11/09/2014

it simply does what is supposed to do! the output is true so 2 ampere! :-) I'm using it for powering my cubieboard with a sata hardisk 2.5" Read more

Impression:Great charger;

0 0 0

• posted byRodgeK on 11/09/2014

Pros: You can use it for a samsung and iphone it has two ports to charge with. I dont have any samsung phones or tablets, so for me the second port is useless. What i do like is the fact that the usb port is ont the side. This suits me better because the orientation is better for me when it is plugged ... Read more

Impression:Very good product;

0 0 0

• posted byrkapell on 10/23/2014

Pros: enough power to charge 2 Pads good fit on all plugs compact quite solid quality Cons: none.....works perfectly. it is a pity i only need one of these - otherwise i would buy several more. Read more

Impression:excellent;

0 0 0

• posted bywollo on 09/20/2014

Pros: Small & Very Useful , cheap but really useful especially when travelling Cons: Sometimes get very hot Great and Useful item to charge all the needed electronic devices Read more

Impression:very useful;

0 0 0

• posted byRealDonRico on 07/07/2014

It works fairly well, at least with my phone. Very small. Not suitable for charging my Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1. I think the charging regulator chip got confused as it showed a very strange, non-linear charging curve with a lot of spikes. After some days using it, the battery capacity indicator of the ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byevincar on 07/06/2014

Slim, light easy to carry charger that has the ability to charge two devices at the same time (As long as one of them is an ipad or pin compatible device One of the two output ports doesn't charge my android device. This probabbly has to do with Apple demanding some specific pins to be different from ... Read more

0 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections