DX » Community » Reviews » Universal Dual USB EU Plug AC Power Adapter Charger - White (100~240V)
  • 5 star 2 ( 50% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 50% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byRealDonRico on 07/07/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It works fairly well, at least with my phone. Very small. Cons:Not suitable for charging my Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1. I think the charging regulator chip got confused as it showed a very strange, non-linear charging curve with a lot of spikes. After some days... Read more

0 0
  • posted byevincar on 07/06/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Slim, light easy to carry charger that has the ability to charge two devices at the same time (As long as one of them is an ipad or pin compatible device Cons:One of the two output ports doesn't charge my android device. This probabbly has to do with Apple dem... Read more

1 0
  • posted byndru71 on 05/23/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Universal enough for all general charging purposes involving USB devices. Slim fit enables it to be positioned nicely in electrical sockets. I have been able to charge all usb devices ranging from 9v air purifiers to cell phones Cons:Maybe the construction of the dual p... Read more

0 0
  • posted byandrext on 04/23/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Very clean, light and durable aspect, it fits two USB cables at once so that you can charge two different devices on it. It's bivolt. Cons:Perhaps the fact that it comes without a USB cable... But if so, the price also would be more expensive. OtherThoughts:It... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections