DX » Community » Reviews » Universal Dual USB EU Plug AC Power Adapter Charger - White (100~240V)
  • 5 star 7 ( 64% )
  • 4 star 4 ( 36% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byRealDonRico on 07/07/2014

It works fairly well, at least with my phone. Very small. Not suitable for charging my Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1. I think the charging regulator chip got confused as it showed a very strange, non-linear charging curve with a lot of spikes. After some days using it, the battery capacity indicator of the tablet didn’t work anymore and showed 100% all the ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byevincar on 07/06/2014

Slim, light easy to carry charger that has the ability to charge two devices at the same time (As long as one of them is an ipad or pin compatible device One of the two output ports doesn't charge my android device. This probabbly has to do with Apple demanding some specific pins to be different from USB standard. So still usable as a one device charger.... Read more

1 0
  • posted byjkarppa on 06/17/2014

Cheap as USB chargers tend to be these days. It does its job well and quietly. Two simultaneous USB charger output ports. It gets warm when plugged on without any output load and much warmer or even hot when fully loaded. It has solid, sturdy and lightweight design. No compatibility issues for example with Apple iPad2 tablet or Nokia Lumia 920 cell ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byndru71 on 05/23/2014

Universal enough for all general charging purposes involving USB devices. Slim fit enables it to be positioned nicely in electrical sockets. I have been able to charge all usb devices ranging from 9v air purifiers to cell phones Maybe the construction of the dual pin could be a bit stronger but other than that there aren't really any cons note that ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byandrext on 04/23/2014

Very clean, light and durable aspect, it fits two USB cables at once so that you can charge two different devices on it. It's bivolt. Perhaps the fact that it comes without a USB cable... But if so, the price also would be more expensive. It should be said that (obviously) it also works with only one plug connected... It has the standard safe-shape ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrrmrrm on 02/09/2014

It's very small, and you can plug two devices at the same time. The maximum current its 2A, so it will support most of the devices. I use it for powering a Raspberry Pi, and have no problems with it. None, the product is what the description says. The USB plugs could be more separated, but its OK. For the moment that's not a problem. If you want a cheap ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymetafisica on 01/16/2014

This device is as simple as it gets. provides up to 2 amps of current. I use to power a raspberry pi without hassle. As of now it has been plugged for 3 weeks without excessive heating. Haven't seen any yet. Doesn' get hot, I mean it does get warm but not alarmingly so. If you want a good charger for your phone or a stable power supply (f.e. for your ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byroel@bouwman.net on 01/14/2014

- This is a very small and cheap charger - The charger has a good build quality Unfortunately this is not a high current charger. The real output does not exceed 800mA (measured on one port). It might do more current with both ports combined. Had no chance to test this yet. Charger js okay, but don't expect the listed 2 amps So you won't be able to ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byserjover on 11/27/2013

Excellent, does the job, looks good, good plug european, no more to say, absolutely no difference between original and this one. Powerfull power supply, most of the usb chargers or similar only supply 1A, with this you get 2A, I have read it is enough for charging an iPad It doesn't has an indication light to show if it's working (ok, the devide shows ... Read more

Euro plug Usb ports
    0 0
  • posted byfelipehil on 11/22/2013

Small and very well build, doesn't seems to broke easy. I'm using to substitute two usb adapters and this one is almost half the size of each old one. Very good to have during a trip or even at home. Works in all voltages needed. The body is build with a high quality plastic. I couldn't find anything wrong. I'm using it to charge two BT Interphone at ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections