DX » Community » Reviews » Bullet Shaped Dual USB Car Cigarette Lighter Adapter Charger - Black (12~24V)
Customer’s impression:
excellent Okay
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bydp8960 on 09/24/2014

The charger work fine, and the LED indicator lights up when the power is active BUT the stick itself is not wide enought for my car (audi a4) I need to keep moving the stick around to find the spot where the power is able. I cant say that the stick dont fit your car, but for the price i think you should ... Read more

Impression:Okay;

0 0 0

• posted bySae762 on 07/25/2014

Pros: good current, two sockets, good size and quality, support for 24v, output is suitable for any mobiles, including apple, nokia and samsung. no problems with phone's touchscreen when charging. Cons: not found ) Cool gadget for automobile, yacht, and any other travel activities where you can find ... Read more

Impression:excellent;

0 0 1

• posted by9abriel on 06/21/2014

- very affordable - works for all my phone and tablet - have two output option - have blue led indicator when its powered - the built feels fragile - does not fit perfectly in my car cigarette plug - i don't have the equipment to check the voltage n ampere output - i don't know if the output is stable ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bysoulfreak on 06/18/2014

-size - portable -shape - does not stick too much out -output - consistent over 1A, which is great! -2 ports - always better than one Small, very convenient, gets the job done fast! No complains so far! Only con at this point is lack of cable for charging - cable plays major part in that! Using others ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byHappydoodle on 06/06/2014

- Works great (no problems so far) - LED light indicates the product is working - Snug USB fit - Cheap and plastic-y looking - Somewhat loose in the socket (when you install the product into the cigarette lighter it will bounce out a bit) - Keep in mind, I have only owned this for two days - blue LED ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byVincentian on 06/04/2014

Fantastic little device. Looks great and works great. Especially the 2.1A charger. It charges my phone faster than anything I have. Very pleased with this product. Works great for charging phone while driving. Also the dual port is excellent. Great if you and your buddies phone are dead. Price is soo ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymauro763 on 05/15/2014

This charger for usb devices is very useful and compact, it's very cheap, but feels very solid for the price, I think it's very handy to have two ports to charge some devices at the same time, The charger at the moment gets loose in the socket, but doesn't interrupt the charge. So far I didn't find any ... Read more

Charger Front Charger side Turned on

0 0 0

• posted bybondgenoot7 on 04/16/2014

This bullet shaped dual USB car cigarette lighter adapter charger is so useful to use in your car. Everybody has smartphones and tablets (Apple or androids). So it is very handy to charge 2 devices in 1 time. You save a lot of time and it is always at hand. I have no negative remarks on this item. Everybody ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byIlyezz on 04/05/2014

Very beautiful, nice and small, fits perfectly into the 12v plug, able to recharge 2 devices simultaneously, there is a blue led indicator, which is really nice. love it! The blue light hurts a bit in my eyes during the night, but can be avoided by simply hiding it with something, cant ask for more at ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bysantiago1986 on 02/26/2014

It is a good article worthy of being purchased from Argentina. despite the restrictions that exist in Argentina, this article proved to be excellent so far did not find any cons. maybe it could be the quality you can improve a little product to make it more durable, but despite that I do not find any ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections