DX » Community » Reviews » Bullet Shaped Dual USB Car Cigarette Lighter Adapter Charger - Black (12~24V)
Customer’s impression:
excellent Quality cool Satisfeito Okay
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by8810235 on 12/16/2014

SE RECOMINEDA Read more

Impression:excellent;

0 0 0

• posted byRunestein on 12/15/2014

With this, you can charge two tablets at once. Good item for the long yourney in your car. This will make your kids occupied the entire trip. Read more

0 0 0

• posted bykamilekov on 12/05/2014

Ok. Nabiji. Led nesviti. Read more

Impression:kvalita;

0 0 0

• posted byRavidSegal on 11/29/2014

Pros: looking that it doing the job Cons: the side connector of the Bullet Shaped Dual USB Car Cigarette Lighter Adapter Charger are too week, so if you have old car or the Car Cigarette Lighter is too big, you will have contact issue as i have. Read more

Impression:cool,excellent,Quality;

0 0 0

• posted bymnlrodrigues on 12/04/2014

Gostei muito do produto. Ele chegou em perfeitas condições muito bem embalado e protegido. Recomendo a compra Read more

Impression:Satisfeito,excellent;

0 0 0

• posted bykrasoft on 11/21/2014

Pros: Small and stylish car charger! Very good quality! Never jumps out of the cigarette lighter outlet! Not a very bright blue indicator to easy find the outlet in the dark and be sure it is powered. Does not interfere with your FM radio. Cons: Found none so far! You can turn the charger in the outlet ... Read more

Impression:cool,excellent,Quality;

0 0 0

• posted bygrapentin on 11/21/2014

Very useful, compact dual USB adapter for a cigarette lighter. Has come in handy for charging my cell phone on several occasions. Decent construction and fits securely in the cigarette lighter socket. Read more

Impression:cool;

0 0 0

• posted byyandouglas on 10/22/2014

Carrega rápido, material de boa qualidade, luzes indicativas, opcional de carregar dois dispositivos ao mesmo tempo. Read more

Impression:cool,Quality,Fast Charger;

0 0 0

• posted bydp8960 on 09/24/2014

The charger work fine, and the LED indicator lights up when the power is active BUT the stick itself is not wide enought for my car (audi a4) I need to keep moving the stick around to find the spot where the power is able. I cant say that the stick dont fit your car, but for the price i think you should ... Read more

Impression:Okay;

0 0 0

• posted bySae762 on 07/25/2014

Pros: good current, two sockets, good size and quality, support for 24v, output is suitable for any mobiles, including apple, nokia and samsung. no problems with phone's touchscreen when charging. Cons: not found ) Cool gadget for automobile, yacht, and any other travel activities where you can find ... Read more

0 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections