DX » Community » Reviews » Bullet Shaped Dual USB Car Cigarette Lighter Adapter Charger - Black (12~24V)
  • 5 star 10 ( 91% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 9% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
excellent
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bySae762 on 07/25/2014

Pros: good current, two sockets, good size and quality, support for 24v, output is suitable for any mobiles, including apple, nokia and samsung. no problems with phone's touchscreen when charging. Cons: not found ) Cool gadget for automobile, yacht, and any other travel activities where you can find 12-24v (including most solar panels =) Also, g... Read more

Impression:excellent;

1 0
  • posted bysoulfreak on 06/18/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:-size - portable -shape - does not stick too much out -output - consistent over 1A, which is great! -2 ports - always better than one Small, very convenient, gets the job done fast! No complains so far! Cons:Only con at this point is lack of cable for charging - cable p... Read more

0 0
  • posted byVincentian on 06/04/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Fantastic little device. Looks great and works great. Especially the 2.1A charger. It charges my phone faster than anything I have. Very pleased with this product. Works great for charging phone while driving. Also the dual port is excellent. Great if you and your buddi... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymauro763 on 05/15/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:This charger for usb devices is very useful and compact, it's very cheap, but feels very solid for the price, I think it's very handy to have two ports to charge some devices at the same time, Cons:The charger at the moment gets loose in the socket, but doesn't... Read more

Charger Front Charger side Turned on
    0 0
  • posted bybondgenoot7 on 04/16/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:This bullet shaped dual USB car cigarette lighter adapter charger is so useful to use in your car. Everybody has smartphones and tablets (Apple or androids). So it is very handy to charge 2 devices in 1 time. You save a lot of time and it is always at hand. Cons:I have... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysantiago1986 on 02/26/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It is a good article worthy of being purchased from Argentina. despite the restrictions that exist in Argentina, this article proved to be excellent Cons:so far did not find any cons. maybe it could be the quality you can improve a little product to make it mo... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytocsa135ls on 02/18/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Price. Nothing else. Looks a bit flashy thanks to the faux-chrome plating on the front. Blue LED lights up when active. Cons:Loose in lighter socket of an Astra F. Hit the centre console 3-4 times and light's out. Bought this and 264031 side-by-side. 264031 bett... Read more

0 1
  • posted bymttomazela on 01/23/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Very good plug, small and well finished, looks high quality, solved my problems with GPS and cellphone charging simultaneously! Fits perfectly to the 12v plug without eletricity problems or bad contacts. 1A USB plugs that can be used for several things! Cons:N... Read more

1 0
  • posted byHaborg on 12/09/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:nice price nice size tiny 2 usb ports real 1Amp per port quick charge 2 usb ports nice led blue ligth Cons:not fit in my cigarrete port of my car Opel corsa C is tu thin. I recomend u to buy a good quality usb cables to if not you will burn out the charger Oth... Read more

1 0
  • posted byBrunorf on 11/18/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Well made, practice and very useful. It has two USB ports and work as expected. Fits good in the spot, dont mess with your other stuffs in the car and support all kind of devices. Cons:The price could be cheaper, but its fair enough. Other than that I cant think in any co... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections