DX » Community » Reviews » Convenient Household Teeth Cleaning ABS Water Pick - Multiclolored
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byAlguien on 03/04/2014

It is easy to install and to use. You must be careful about how much do you open the water, because the water pressure can hurt your mouth. But it cleans your teeth very well, and is a good help for your dental health. It took so long to arrive. The delivery was canceled (I don't know why), and it needed ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bygumerman01 on 01/02/2014

Good build, at least a lot better than I expected. I bought it for my wife and she's quite happy with its performance. It comeswith various options to couple it to the faucet. The pressure of the water can be graduate and it is also enough The selector seems to be a bit fragile, but the rest of the device ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byeyaleck on 09/02/2013

The equipment came according to the announcement; all the pieces came without any problems. I seem to be easy to handle and very practical to use. It does the job efficiently and quickly as expected and beyond. My teeth never been so clean before! The water plastic pipe is a bit short. Longer pipe could ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections