DX » Community » Reviews » Dual USB Solar Powered "10,000mAh" External Battery Charger w/ Blue Indicators - Black
  • 5 star 2 ( 67% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 33% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byTehTY on 11/12/2013

Cheap, a bit heavy but charges well , capacity wise enough to cover emergency use. I have tested a few cycles and with others gadgets, it work fine but I can´t tell if it will remain after 100 or more cycles. There is no cable for charging this Powerbank in case there no sun light or rains days. The supplied connector cable is not working with ... Read more

1 1
  • posted bySiftah on 10/28/2013

Nice and compact compared to the 18650 based chargers. The solar panel is around 1.5 watts, so this equates to about 300 mAh of current at 5 watts under ideal conditions. Worked with every device I tested it with, iPhone 5, iPad 3, Blackberry etc. The supplied connector cable is handy with the three types of plug on one and is useful to charge more ... Read more

2 2
  • posted bysurielarias on 09/27/2013

Light, charges well with cloudy weather, capacity close to specs. Charges my iPad 1 at 89%. tested with ipod, iphone, ipad, blackberry, samsung, a camera, and some other usb devices and works fine with all of them. Cable do not work properly with my Blackberry, but I used other cable and works fine. Leds too bright !! the design is fair. Charges simultaneously ... Read more

6 2

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections