DX » Community » Reviews » Dual USB Solar Powered "10,000mAh" External Battery Charger w/ Blue Indicators - Black
  • 5 star 2 ( 67% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 33% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byTehTY on 11/12/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Cheap, a bit heavy but charges well , capacity wise enough to cover emergency use. I have tested a few cycles and with others gadgets, it work fine but I can´t tell if it will remain after 100 or more cycles. Cons:There is no cable for charging this Powerbank in case... Read more

1 1
  • posted bySiftah on 10/28/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Nice and compact compared to the 18650 based chargers. The solar panel is around 1.5 watts, so this equates to about 300 mAh of current at 5 watts under ideal conditions. Worked with every device I tested it with, iPhone 5, iPad 3, Blackberry etc. The supplied connector... Read more

2 2
  • posted bysurielarias on 09/27/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Light, charges well with cloudy weather, capacity close to specs. Charges my iPad 1 at 89%. tested with ipod, iphone, ipad, blackberry, samsung, a camera, and some other usb devices and works fine with all of them. Cons:Cable do not work properly with my Black... Read more

6 2

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections