DX » Community » Reviews » Dual USB Solar Powered "10,000mAh" External Battery Charger w/ Blue Indicators - Black
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byTehTY on 11/12/2013

Cheap, a bit heavy but charges well , capacity wise enough to cover emergency use. I have tested a few cycles and with others gadgets, it work fine but I can´t tell if it will remain after 100 or more cycles. There is no cable for charging this Powerbank in case there no sun light or rains days.... Read more

1 0 1

• posted bySiftah on 10/28/2013

Nice and compact compared to the 18650 based chargers. The solar panel is around 1.5 watts, so this equates to about 300 mAh of current at 5 watts under ideal conditions. Worked with every device I tested it with, iPhone 5, iPad 3, Blackberry etc. The supplied connector cable is handy with the three ... Read more

2 0 2

• posted bysurielarias on 09/27/2013

Light, charges well with cloudy weather, capacity close to specs. Charges my iPad 1 at 89%. tested with ipod, iphone, ipad, blackberry, samsung, a camera, and some other usb devices and works fine with all of them. Cable do not work properly with my Blackberry, but I used other cable and works fine. ... Read more

2 0 6

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections