Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byknowonethefirst on 05/22/2013

Has an extra strap that ensures the camera wont leave your hands. Comfortable to use and adjusts easily. Material is leather (like?) and causes sweat to build up. Not the best rubber tripod mount. A higher quality than most other hand straps on the site, I tested another brand and it seemed of lower quality.. Works great with camera grip too. Different ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byESassin on 06/11/2011

Feels sturdy on your hand, thanks to the extra strap. Works with pro cameras or DSLRs with battery grips. Instructions were a bit hard to follow. Mounting a tripod with this on aswell makes the tripod a bit wobbly. I guess because the bottom is made from a rubbery substance it tends to vibrate a bit with the tripod mounted on top of it. I need to keep ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySparta on 01/21/2009

It is very secure after you put this strap on, due to the extra strap loop that has the buckle which goes around your wrist. With this strap on, I can completely relax my hand and won't have to fear of the camera dropping. It was a bit awkward to put on at first, but I finally figured out that the extra loop with the buckle goes around the wrist and ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybitz_dv on 01/13/2009

This is a very well constructed hand strap for cameras. The Neoprene feels nice against my hand, and the seams where the outer Koskin wraps around are not obtrusive (I expected it to feel like a tag on the back of a t-shirt looking at it). The part that connects to the tripod mount is also very nice, sturdy build, and there is even a nice rubbery pad ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byHakan_G on 03/06/2008

- Very nice looking - Easy to attach to the DSLR camera - Easy to strap on to your hand - Enables the use of your DSLR with one hand - Increase 'security', that is, you will not drop the camera when carrying your DSLR in your hand as the strap attaches it to your hand. - Not the best fit with Canon 400D, camera feels a little too small for my hand and ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byHuCkDuCk on 12/04/2007

I hate the neck strap so I opted for a hand-strap for my dSLR. If you're using a SLR where you use a vertical grip, it gets a little inconvenient if you your wrist is strapped in Could breathe a little better Good buy. Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections