DX » Community » Reviews » YONGNUO YN-510EX 10w 960lm 5600k TTL Speedlight Flash Gun for Canon / Nikon DSRL - Black (4 x AA)
Customer’s impression:
Very good 3 Excited
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byTibbeB on 07/31/2015

Pros: Good price! Works well, using it on parties and I am really happy with it. In low lighting it's useful. Cons: Sometimes I have to reastart/reconnect it. It wont start up after connecting it. Other: Thanks for the smal bag that comes with it.

Impression:Very good;

0 0 0

• posted bybaurmurza on 03/10/2015

It's a fully enabled TTL and Remote Manual flash when acting as an off camera slave flash. Meaning TTL when it is not on the camera!!! And even with this its only for specific models. Unfortunately I have a 550D that is not supported for the wireless TTL, but I don't mind. The YN-510EX is a pin a... Read more

Impression:Very good;

0 0 1

• posted byEsquerdo2012 on 01/23/2015

My Flash took 141 days because of the Brazilian post office, but when I asked for help from the site dx.com was promptly answered. I AM VERY SATISFIED

YONGNUO YN-510EX MY FLASH TTL YONGNUO YN-510EX MY FLASH TTL YONGNUO YN-510EX MY FLASH TTL

Impression:3;

0 0 0

• posted bytomaskolomaznik on 09/21/2014

Pros: It's much more cheaper SB-900. Really easy to use, quick loaded to flash. TTL is working just fine. It can be triggered by internal flash manually set tu 1/64, if you dont want to trigger it from hot shoe. Cons: the con is a CN manual only. But like I said, it's very easy to set and use.

Impression:Excited;

0 0 0

• posted bymira69 on 12/02/2013

No need for radio remote triggers. Usable with Nikon CLS system - you can adjust the power of the flash directly from the camera, TTL metering works well. Works great both with my Nikon D7100 internal flash and Nikon SB-700 flash in master mode. Build quality is very nice. Basic controls (zoom, I... Read more

2x YN-510EX optically triggered from Nikon D7100

0 0 3

• posted byIDISI on 11/15/2013

Good material quality . Sturdy design and easy to use. (I read the manual after I test all main functions). Sincerely I was afraid that TTL function it's just an illusion, but prove to work great. The range of flash adjustment (amount, frequency, zoom) it's also great at this flash. I can't say a... Read more

Package Ready to be used. Flash!

0 0 0

DX Everywhere