DX » Community » Reviews » Kanen KM-928 Noise Isolation In-Ear Earphone (3.5mm Jack/110cm Cable)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byraulgarciajime on 11/12/2013

Is very good, this earphone listen very well be low, and it is hermetic that you not hear anything of out, I use for working pc and hear music the mobile, always I buy two for have rempacement, my work colleagues also buy this product This earphone two years ago I buy for 2,10€ and today is 4.90€, the ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byedupere on 10/14/2013

It is well built and comes in a nice box. On top of that, it cames with extra earplugs and a handy box that you can use to put in your pocket or backpack, protecting the phones from dust and from tangling with your other belongins. Price is also very good. I didn't find the sound quality so great in ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byDecryphe on 09/06/2013

These earphones are actually really good. The build quality is great (they've survived the washing machine at least once) and the sound quality is great too (relatively flat frequency response with a minor dip in the bass frequencies). They're pretty comfortable to wear. They certainly feel like if they ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bybuyerondx on 08/13/2013

Quality sound its really good (8or9/10). Bass could be deeper but you still have a wide range frequency response with impressive clarity. The loudness is more than enough. They look different, with a part made of wood. (this depends on your taste of course) The silver cap on one of the earpieces came ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byluizsotero on 02/14/2013

Pretty good phone. The pieces are good, firm, the sound quality is not the best, I've heard phones with better sound quality (like the Apple ones), but it's still amazing and better than all of the generic ones on dx.com. I can just think about the quality of the sound, which is not 10/10, but still ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bycinemur on 01/28/2013

price! they are so cheap that i don't believe that they could sound so good for that little money. i had some cheap earphones but never so cheap, and never ones with that sound. wooden design gives them warmth in sound, and they are sooo light weight. great thing is that they come with keeper box and ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bypakpak on 12/30/2012

The packaging is very hard and resistant, the noise isolation is very efficient and the sound quality is good. The bass is not strong but is quite satisfying for it's price. The different sizes of silicone earhubs is very usefull, everyone can fit the earphone perfectly. Cable is long enough. The wire/... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byVenox2008uk on 12/21/2012

Good bass, decent build quality, clear sound, sometimes you can forget that they are in your ears, because they fit very nice, cable is long enough You can't run with them, they take out very fast, not too solid fit in ears, so better either walk, either use them at home you'll need to set up equalizer ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byk0va177 on 05/18/2012

Price is ok, they are great earphones, build quality is great, everything is like it should be, I m plesently surprised with sound quality They are shipped in hard plastic box, protected from damage, and you get smaller box for carrying them. Noise isolation is great, i hear almost nothing of background ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymasterpulha on 05/16/2012

- Cheap - Good looking - Sound quality - Made out of wood - They came in a hard plastic box, protected from damage - You get a smaller box for carrying them. - Build quality could be a bit better, but for this price its really good phones :p - Cable could be a bit longer, but its long enough for your ... Read more

0 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections