DX » Community » Reviews » Kanen KM-95 Hook Style Noise Isolation Headset (3.5mm Jack/130cm Cable)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bykarizmo on 07/06/2014

Definitely better and more comfortable than earphones, you will not feel the ache in your ears, and gives better sound as well. This particular item from Kanen is of good quality, it looks pretty neat, and the price is highly attractive. Looks a little bulky on the head, but it is not really an issue,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byArtsG on 05/15/2014

these headphones are comfortable to wear and the music sounds good for this price (which is cheap). I would recommend these if you are looking for cheap but still good headphones! i noticed a small manufacturing defect, but not one at the expense of the qualtiy of the music. the cushion on the ear is ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byHenriqueFontana on 10/26/2013

I bought the headset for walks and runs, and it's great for that. The sound is good and bass is nice too for that price, not amazing, since its not in-ear or a big headphone, but it will not disappoint you. It's very good looking too. The right headphone came with something loose inside and make some ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byomerrrr on 07/13/2013

price is too cheap to be true. they are realy comfortable compare to others from the same type. the sound quality is fine- not best I heard but if you have an equalizer in your music player then it can be fixed the headphones may seem like easy break, but so far so good I tried 3 others headphones from ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byskullreaper on 12/22/2012

Good rich sound. very comfortable to wear. copes with heavy guitar distortion really well (heavy metal music is a great way to see if headphones are able to cope with rapid movement and bass notes). very good for this price! none that i can tell, but i'll be testing them to the max over the next week.... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byMeHereFromHere on 07/26/2012

Looks stylish. On my first pair of these everything was perfect: sound, wires, overall quality One of them doesn't really lock on the ear as they are supposed to.. My second pair of these have very bad build quality. (much lighter, more fragile, and worse sound) Looks like the quality has gone way down ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byNatiCohen on 07/04/2012

-Sits good on the ear, covers it nicely. -fits my MP3-Player perfectly. -Just the right cord length. -A good cord protection' it is not plastic, but of fabric. -nice sound quality, could be better' but it is very good for its price -6 month warranty :) -They look nice. -the Material of the the earphones ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byvenuz on 09/28/2010

- build quality is just perfect, very confortable and attractive; - cable is flexible and soft, suitable lenght; - came well packaged; - sound quality is bad even for such price, bass is absent, weak high frequences, a lot of mid; :( bought this for my daughter. she is 5 years old and can't use plug-... Read more

0 0 2

• posted byDXUsi on 08/18/2010

Looks great. The brushed steel in the body of the phones looks neat. The packaging is good (although a little pranged in the corners). sticks to the head like it should when youre active. I use them whilst running. in the pair i got, the left one is static-y. if you know how to fix that sorta thing itd ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bybaghdad on 05/17/2010

these things are the best earphones i bought of dealextreme. i'm like getting another two. they have a wonderful sound quality, they are comfortable, and the wire isn't of a cheap plastic but of textil. the won't fell off, and the hooks won't let you get pain. the only con i can think of is that the ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections