DX » Community » Reviews » MZ Universal Tubular Shaped Aluminium Alloy Tire Valve Caps - Silver (4 PCS)
Customer’s impression:
Very good
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bysamuelzardo on 11/27/2014

Pros: Its manufacture aluminum ensures protection for the same corrosion by moisture and as car wheel lives watering this is positive. Your standard thread match the original of my car and its finish in silver color matches my alloy wheels. It was cute ... Cons: Still no. Other: Still no. Read more

Impression:Very good;

0 0 0

• posted bynikolafi82 on 04/23/2014

Very light, material is aluminium. Nice to touch, with refined edges. Nice texture and combine nicely to white/silver rims. They fit nicely to my rims. They screw tightly to the valve nozzles and I think they will not fall off easily. No cons, well an item of this type can not and should not have any ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byjfish222 on 03/11/2014

Not much to say about these. They screwed on fine (threading lined up, no issues there). They were also cheaper than the crappy ones at the oil change place. Last time I got an oil change they forgot to put one back on when checking the tires. They were definitely trying to boost sales of their own products.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byFairlightCMI on 02/08/2014

Very nice Caps. They give a nice subtle look to the car. Its a very small part of the overall look, but it has a great effect. It doesnt look cheap and is also very handy if you lost one (or more) of your original valve caps. Easy to use.. you cant do anything wrong. None! There are different colors ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byeuscorpius on 12/22/2013

They look good when combined with aluminium rims. Easy to open thanks to the small, raised dots. They were slightly awkward to install (at least the first time). The thread is less "forgiving" than in plastic caps, so you have to be more careful to get the cap to line up with the valve. Obviously ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymarcelozzy on 11/21/2013

Great design! Looks fine without being weird, nice colors and bright (not so bright, not so matte). It's strong and seems to last long! Easy to use, just take out the old plastic caps and put the aluminium ones! They don't bend and don't warp. The caps come packaged in a nice package with basic instructions,... Read more

Back view from package Front view from package Plugged on my 19 inch wheels

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections