DX » Community » Reviews » Universal Cylinder Aluminium Alloy Car Tire Valve Caps - Black (4 PCS)
  • 5 star 9 ( 100% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bybsasha on 05/29/2014

These are good replacement for the little plastic buggers.Nice texture and design. Very quality material and finishing. Looks good when you see it on your vehicle or bike. I have used it on my kids bicycle and if fits perfectly. Long lasting and stainless. None at all with the caps themselves. they are black and not showy. I had colored earlier and ... Read more

0 0
  • posted by266775777 on 04/10/2014

This caps are black and aluminum-made, so they are lightsome. But no so fashionable looking so nobody would like to steal it from my car. Also they are little longer than default ones. Easy to install. No any cons for this tire valve caps. Maybe seller could add fifth caps for a spare. By the way - the cost is insanely low! For a price of nothing I'... Read more

0 0
  • posted byssincenco on 03/10/2014

To be honest I did not expect that this product will be so high-quality and useful for me. Caps do not like the factory just got to the place, but it turns out there have valves that block the escape of air from the wheel, especially if the nipple is defective, thereby preventing an emergency during the journey No complaints about the quality, excellent ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byteddyc1 on 02/03/2014

These valve caps fit perfectly and screw on tight. The threads are correct spacing to fit Schrader valves, found on most cars and bikes. The paint is not that good, wears off after a few weeks and a little bit of rain. So you wind up having valve caps which are partly black, and partly brass-colored and shiny. Not such a bad look, but it’s just not ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrohankeya on 11/13/2013

Nice texture, design and color. Fits nice and firm on the valve nozzle. Awesome product. I recommend everybody to get a set for their car. Gives a nice value of money. Pure metal, nice finishing and grate color. The amazing part is it looks good when you see it on your vehicle. You can use it on any schrader valve. I have used it on my bicycle and if ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byfkaroubalis on 11/08/2013

Good price with very good quality. Applies perfectly to tires. I have bought 4 x4pcs for personal use and as a present and I am very satisfied. Perhaps it could be a little more solid. it is very light and because of that it seems fragile. In any case, time will prove its quality. It is not a necessary product but it gives a nice look to the tires, ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byhcomplyr on 10/20/2013

These are good replacement for the little plastic buggers that seem to disappear after you fill your tires with air. Cheap price and the paint looks like it will hold up to the abuse of winter. None at all with the caps themselves, the packaging stated there were Audi logos on them, there weren't and I don't own one so not a problem. So if you want ... Read more

1 0
  • posted bypenhajunior77 on 10/11/2013

Great finish, easy to use, fits in any standard tire valve. None, it is exactly that i was expecting. As other shipments from DX, the delivery was a litle bit delayed, but i'm satisfied with the waiting. I will buy more if needed. It's a great product, great finish, easy to use, and great price. I used in my car, my motorcycle and byke. Improves the ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byfamdx on 09/23/2013

They're made out of aluminium. Nice black paint, nothing flashy. If you have rubber-mounted tire valves, and if you screw these caps all the way to the bottom, they make some pressure against the rubber and stay firmly mounted. The side texture is also a plus, it gives you a good grip. Really nothing that I can think of. They're just tire valve caps.... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections