DX » Community » Reviews » MZ Universal Cylinder Aluminium Alloy Car Tire Valve Caps - Black (4 PCS)
Customer’s impression:
Very good muito bom Nice! Very good!! Un look genial
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by8981449 on 02/14/2015

Perfect

Impression:Very good;

0 0 0

• posted bynaty1232 on 01/16/2015

Pros: feels very good, better than the plastic ones Cons: None!! it was so good that it actually got stolen from my car xD

Impression:Very good!!;

0 0 0

• posted bynaotemigualmesm on 10/29/2014

Can be installed in cars and motorcycle wheels. Beautfull and easy to use. Durable (much more than the plastic ones).

Impression:Very good;

0 0 0

• posted byonce16 on 10/11/2014

el mas bajo precio y la mejor calidad, tienen finos acabados mejores que las típicas tapas de goma, el empaque es full retail, por lo que, sirven tanto para personas que compren para si mismo como para revendedores

Impression:Nice!;

0 0 0

• posted byAryuredy on 08/21/2014

Pros: Ligeros, robustos y cumplen perfectamente su cometido. Cons: Nada que decir OtherThoughts: Recomendables, yo los utilizo en mi bicicleta. Bottomline: Ya los he comprado varias veces y lo hare de nuevo si tengo ocasion

Impression:Un look genial;

0 0 0

• posted bynjnnjn on 08/12/2014

Estas tampas de válvulas se encaixam perfeitamente e parafuso apertado. espero que não roubem do meu carro elas são legais e bem discretas melhor que as originais acho qeu vou usar na minha bick para testar depois se funcionar perfeito uso no carro ou compro outro.

Impression:muito bom;

0 0 0

• posted byAbe27 on 08/03/2014

Everytime I used to fill air in my tires my hands would get dirty with soot. After replacing to these aluminium alloy caps the soot won't catch and my hands stay clean! Plus, they look good too ;) I suggest that for this low price to buy them and put them on your tires!

Impression:My fingers are less dirty!;

0 0 0

• posted bybsasha on 05/29/2014

These are good replacement for the little plastic buggers.Nice texture and design. Very quality material and finishing. Looks good when you see it on your vehicle or bike. I have used it on my kids bicycle and if fits perfectly. Long lasting and stainless. None at all with the caps themselves. I... Read more

0 0 1

• posted by266775777 on 04/10/2014

This caps are black and aluminum-made, so they are lightsome. But no so fashionable looking so nobody would like to steal it from my car. Also they are little longer than default ones. Easy to install. No any cons for this tire valve caps. Maybe seller could add fifth caps for a spare. By the way... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byssincenco on 03/10/2014

To be honest I did not expect that this product will be so high-quality and useful for me. Caps do not like the factory just got to the place, but it turns out there have valves that block the escape of air from the wheel, especially if the nipple is defective, thereby preventing an emergency the... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections