DX » Community » Reviews » MZ Universal Cylinder Aluminium Alloy Car Tire Valve Caps - Black (4 PCS)
Customer’s impression:
good Very good perfect muito bom Resistente
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byk2o21 on 02/14/2016

Los llevo en la moto y hasta día de hoy (más de 1 año), ningún problema.

Impression:good,perfect,Very good;

0 0 1

• posted byMNMRX on 02/13/2016

Pros: MZ Universal Cylinder Aluminium Alloy Car Tire Valve Caps - Black (4 PCS) are awesome!!! I have bought these three sets. In summer I have no problem with theses caps. They screw very well and looks very good. And holds very strong! Cons: But beware use it in winter without additional oil!!!... Read more

Impression:good;

0 0 0

• posted byFlipclock on 02/04/2016

I bought these for my bicycle where I have tires with Schrader valves. These are much better than the plastic ones! Pros: Nice black color, durable aluminium, fits tightly Cons: None Bottomline: Hats are served me very well and in the case of bicycle there is two spare hats involved!

0 0 0

• posted byChickenboyy on 01/05/2016

good fit and quality. however after a few months the black color wore off of the caps and now the caps are a dark copper color.

0 0 0

• posted by9484967 on 12/11/2015

Хорошее качество товара, доставка быстрая, стоят на машине не нарадуюсь

Impression:muito bom,Very good,Resistente;

0 0 0

• posted byRenatsWe on 12/09/2015

It is a very good product. It fits on every tire valve that I've tried. It looks good and it has a very good finish. Just buy it.

Impression:perfect,fits,very good looking;

0 0 0

• posted byPEP013 on 12/04/2015

Looks good! Would buy these again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Impression:Very good;

0 0 0

• posted bygavoc76 on 10/04/2015

Ok of course for the price as they're practically for nothing. But disappointing when one of the them was not threaded, so it looks a bit stupid with three of a kind..I attempted to thread the blank one but a tyre thread must be imperial as it didn't work.

Impression:muito bom;

0 0 0

• posted byMNMRX on 07/04/2015

This tire valve caps is very easy to use. This caps looks very solid easy weight and make good protection. Good design and I think that caps don't do any air dinamic lower. Good color, beautiful design and extremely good price this caps make the top one. The advantage is that these caps are not I... Read more

Impression:Very good,Resistente;

0 0 0

• posted bysluggrits on 06/23/2015

These add a nice touch and are much better than the cheap plastic ones.

Impression:sleek;

0 0 0

DX Everywhere