Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byampcode on 09/05/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:1. It works, simple. 2. Cheap one. 3. Decent quality. Cons:1. Thread between modules could be better (sometimes it is hard to move) 2. Lock for the lens is very fragile - be careful with that one! OtherThoughts:As simple device - it simply works. I had no prob... Read more

0 0
  • posted bygersunchan on 05/04/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:The body is built out of metal, no worries of it being broken in any way, or not able to hold weight. No problems handling my tamron 17-55 2.8 with no difficulties. Works as it should, produces stunning images (since no deterioration in image quality). dependi... Read more

0 0
  • posted byandrei316 on 04/17/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:It works really well, made of metal, works on my Nikon 50mm 1.8 Ais, No lenses in it so my pictures are still very sharp and also really light. Cons:nothing at all! it works wonderful! OtherThoughts:Be careful because the threads on it are kinda soft, so it might get cr... Read more

0 0
  • posted byimercury on 03/23/2013

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Really great product for that money. Nice construction quality. Item came in good shape, as described. Just mount to the camera and shot. Image quallity is still the same as without the tube. Cons:Didn't come with an English manual, but it is really simple to us... Read more

0 0
  • posted byhorloger on 03/07/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:nifty gadget. works with Nikon lenses, and with arsatom.Council - the thread handle with silicone and swap parts. that is 3-1-2. not 1-2-3, put rings rubber-prokladki.otlichny gadget. works with Nikon lenses, and with arsatom. Cons:no OtherThoughts:Council - the thread ha... Read more

0 0
  • posted byStarkingBarFish on 02/11/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:-Well constructed: no light leaks, screw threads lock quite tightly -Fits any F mount camera and lenses -A really cheap way to do macro photography Cons:-No electronic passthrough means no autofocus. - even worse, you don;t get aperture control on 'G' lenses, which makes... Read more

0 0
  • posted bylicker_es on 07/26/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Very cheap option for taking macro pictures. Pictures look really nice and the adapter works perfectly with my Nikon D3000. Build quality quite ok. Cons:It is sometimes a bit difficult to remove the rings one from each other, but no big deal, anyway. OtherThoughts:I am... Read more

0 0
  • posted byc82488 on 07/23/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Metallic construction, performs correctly and gives you the opportunity to start in the Macro photography world using your fixed focal lens. Cons:No cons, if you know what are the limitations of the extension tubes. OtherThoughts:Forget about using the focus dia... Read more

0 0
  • posted byScuttle on 11/23/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:- Extremely cheap - Relatively easy way to use a normal lens to take macro-pictures Cons:- Packaging looks nothing like in the picute. No big deal, but it came in a generic, white box. - No manual or anything. You need to know how to use this before you buy it.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byTwilight1959 on 08/04/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:I used this on my Nikon DSLRs with sucess. Mechanically, both ends fit snugly to the respective F-mounts - as expected. Electrically, the lens is disconnected from the camera body - also as expected (at this price range, at least :) As a result, autofocus, zoo... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections