Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bypinchapuentes on 02/25/2014

in my honest opinion this product is well made, no problems, easy to use and very cheap, it hasnt part that can be broken. by other side and unfortunately the screw for unlock sometimes goes out, but you can fix it very easily screwing it again or putting some glue when it arrived, they were very strongly screwed, but it wasnt a problem, it was very ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysolmen on 12/02/2013

It really works great. I used it in my nikon d-3100 with my analogic lenses (28-80mm) and works fine. Just have to set the minimun diafragm. Fits perfectly. Good material and nice finish. It is a very good deal for that price!!! No cons I can tell so far.. I am very happy with my purchase. It would be nice if it have had contacts, but for that price ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byampcode on 09/05/2013

1. It works, simple. 2. Cheap one. 3. Decent quality. 1. Thread between modules could be better (sometimes it is hard to move) 2. Lock for the lens is very fragile - be careful with that one! As simple device - it simply works. I had no problems with that adapter set. Works really fine with Nikkor 50mm 1.8 + D80. It doesn't provide any measurements ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bygersunchan on 05/04/2013

The body is built out of metal, no worries of it being broken in any way, or not able to hold weight. No problems handling my tamron 17-55 2.8 with no difficulties. Works as it should, produces stunning images (since no deterioration in image quality). depending on you lens configuration, and flash set up, you can get very good macros. good for reverse ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byandrei316 on 04/17/2013

It works really well, made of metal, works on my Nikon 50mm 1.8 Ais, No lenses in it so my pictures are still very sharp and also really light. nothing at all! it works wonderful! Be careful because the threads on it are kinda soft, so it might get cross thread. But noothing to worry, I recommend it to anyone who wants to try out macro photograpy. Also ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byimercury on 03/23/2013

Really great product for that money. Nice construction quality. Item came in good shape, as described. Just mount to the camera and shot. Image quallity is still the same as without the tube. Didn't come with an English manual, but it is really simple to use. :) But this product cost under 8$ with shipping, what you want more for that price :) Great ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byhorloger on 03/07/2013

nifty gadget. works with Nikon lenses, and with arsatom.Council - the thread handle with silicone and swap parts. that is 3-1-2. not 1-2-3, put rings rubber-prokladki.otlichny gadget. works with Nikon lenses, and with arsatom. no Council - the thread handle with silicone and swap parts. that is 3-1-2. not 1-2-3, put rings rubber-prokladki.otlichny gadget.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byStarkingBarFish on 02/11/2013

-Well constructed: no light leaks, screw threads lock quite tightly -Fits any F mount camera and lenses -A really cheap way to do macro photography -No electronic passthrough means no autofocus. - even worse, you don;t get aperture control on 'G' lenses, which makes it extremely hard to use - Viewfinder will be very dark, making focus even harder unless ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bylicker_es on 07/26/2012

Very cheap option for taking macro pictures. Pictures look really nice and the adapter works perfectly with my Nikon D3000. Build quality quite ok. It is sometimes a bit difficult to remove the rings one from each other, but no big deal, anyway. I am currently working on my phD thesis and it has helped me a lot to take interesting pictures with a very ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byc82488 on 07/23/2012

Metallic construction, performs correctly and gives you the opportunity to start in the Macro photography world using your fixed focal lens. No cons, if you know what are the limitations of the extension tubes. Forget about using the focus dial of your length... The easiest way (at least for me) is to set the focus to the minimum distance and then you ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections