DX » Community » Reviews » Replacement Top Housing Case for PSP 1000 (Dark Blue)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byfrancis877 on 04/13/2013

It is a nice case four your PSP 1000 and its price is very nice too. It´s the same from the original and it is not very difficult to change. I found it very well packaged with a plastic front and rear ot the case, so, as you can see in my picture, I did not damage the case when I change it. I have ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bytigbgraca on 12/13/2012

Price, it's very cheap Nice packaging The "transparent" plastic comes with plastic protection so you don't damage it while installing the faceplate. Very nice price/quality ratio The original screws fits very very tight and maybe a bit hard to screw if you don't have the most appropriate tool.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bySsseth on 10/12/2010

This color is a good mesh with the black buttons and backing on the standard PSP 1000. I've found other colors are a little too different so unless you are going to replace the whole housing and buttons blue is a good way to go. The build quality is pretty good, almost as good as the original face plate.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byChezbailey on 06/11/2010

Quality mold, sturdy plastic, perfect "screen", flawless paint job. Screw holes can be a bit fragile, be careful not to screw too tightly. It looks great. The transparent part (Above the screen) has a slight indent around it, like the newer PSPs. Metalic finish reminds me of car paint. Replacing ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bytimotheus on 03/26/2010

Good cover for an awesome price. By default the cover is pretty easy to change, it's just the buttons which are a pita to keep in their spot. It looks almost identical to the original (except for the the 'Power' text which has a white color, like the logo's) with the Sony, PSP and Playstation logo's ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byBringTheRuckus on 02/15/2010

- Build quality is a lot better then I was expecting for the price. - I Love the new color of Dark Blue. - There is a PS logo on the top right corner of the top housing and a little PSP logo on the bottom of the middle which my psp 1000 never had so it looks nicer. - Can't really think of any at the ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections