DX » Community » Reviews » 1 x 1 ABS + Optics Wide Angle Red Dot Air Gun Scope - Black
Customer’s impression:
Average Muito Satisfeito great for airsoft
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byroelvbo on 02/06/2015

pros: the best thing about these are the price. Quality isnt bad but its all plastic. The dot is verry visible Cons: it came with an empty battery. Other: i use these on my airsoft replica, they break as easy as the red dots that cost 30 or 40 bucks. When ever i get a shattered glass i pul out it... Read more

Impression:great for airsoft ;

0 0 0

• posted bykunwar on 10/20/2014

It is an average product good for toys- it cannot be installed on pictanniy rail of items and moreover the structure is not solid and very rubbery

Impression:Average;

0 0 0

• posted byeverardocoelho on 09/16/2014

prós, produto muito bom, acima do esperado contras, só o correio brasileiro

Impression:Muito Satisfeito;

0 0 1

• posted byLEONA123 on 04/07/2014

Good value Comes with all necessary accessories.I am surprised by it's quality for the cheap price. It comes with a useful cover cap to protect glass while not in use. Recticles are brights. Many settings to choose from. I been able to center the recticle in 2-3 minutes. I removed the little the... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byTwkf2 on 08/24/2013

This DOT sight is presicely what you'll want for your .22 airgun! The quality is great compared to the incredible low price. First of all: this sight is NOT recommended for airgun hunting (if your country even allow it) I think this sight was designed with low-powered airgun at practice shooting... Read more

The red dot in action The little dot/line appearing under the actual dot The sight compared to an iPhone

2 0 7

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections