DX » Community » Reviews » Protective PU Leather Case Cover Stand for Google Nexus 7 II - Black
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byo4mano on 03/30/2014

Looks great, feels great, the works exactly as published. The screen turns on/off when lid is open/closed. has some small pouches for sim/SD cards. None so far, except that it didn't work with a wireless charger SKU 287580. I really doubt it's the case's problem unless it internally all made of ceramic,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byFlaFla15 on 12/02/2013

-A good product to protect your nexus7 2013. -If you open the cover, the screen will be turned on (magnet system) -The build quality is pretty good for the price -I don t find any 'real' cons, I must see durability in the future. -Sometimes screens is switching off due to cover/magnet (and i think it'... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byebghendriks on 11/18/2013

- Black color - Nice Leather - Nice design - Openings for all inputs, outputs, and button (headphones, microphone, usb, volume control, power button, speakers) - Light - Can be used as a cover stand - Great pricing - None - Well, the Nexus doesn't fit into my docking station with sleeve on, but who expects ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bywagnermoitinho on 11/08/2013

It is a very good case to protect the tablet in agreement with the description provided. No problem to put the tablet into the case. There is a magnetic system to keep the case closed, then when you open it the tablet wake up to unlock. The tripod is ok and work well. Also the tablet fit perfectly with ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byandrew2mar on 11/08/2013

I received it before I moved to a new place so it was a perfect timing. At first I thought I will use in only when I have to take it outside or on the long trips because it looked like it won't be that comfortable. But after a couple of days you get used to it and you feel much better knowing your tablet ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byunodani on 10/15/2013

This cover come in perfect conditions and delivery in a box. My Nexus 7 - II fits perfectly inside of this cover and it's very handful to use , it can stands in the table or when you are on the go it's easy to open it and use normally - it has the holder for a pen which I don't use, but I like it. Just ... Read more

1 0 0

• posted bydeibizinc on 09/15/2013

The best thing is the price, then the case seems to be well done. Very easy to put the tablet into the case. Also is very easy to handle: opening it and closing. The holes for the cameras, speakers and sensors are very accurate. Same thing for the mini-jack connector, easy to put. The tripod position ... Read more

0 0 4

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections