DX » Community » Reviews » Protective PU Leather Case Cover Stand for Google Nexus 7 II - Black
  • 5 star 5 ( 71% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 29% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byo4mano on 03/30/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Looks great, feels great, the works exactly as published. The screen turns on/off when lid is open/closed. has some small pouches for sim/SD cards. Cons:None so far, except that it didn't work with a wireless charger SKU 287580. I really doubt it's the case's problem un... Read more

0 0
  • posted byFlaFla15 on 12/02/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:-A good product to protect your nexus7 2013. -If you open the cover, the screen will be turned on (magnet system) -The build quality is pretty good for the price Cons:-I don t find any 'real' cons, I must see durability in the future. -Sometimes screens is swi... Read more

1 0
  • posted byebghendriks on 11/18/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:- Black color - Nice Leather - Nice design - Openings for all inputs, outputs, and button (headphones, microphone, usb, volume control, power button, speakers) - Light - Can be used as a cover stand - Great pricing Cons:- None - Well, the Nexus doesn't fit int... Read more

0 0
  • posted bywagnermoitinho on 11/08/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:It is a very good case to protect the tablet in agreement with the description provided. No problem to put the tablet into the case. There is a magnetic system to keep the case closed, then when you open it the tablet wake up to unlock. The tripod is ok and work well. A... Read more

0 0
  • posted byandrew2mar on 11/08/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:I received it before I moved to a new place so it was a perfect timing. At first I thought I will use in only when I have to take it outside or on the long trips because it looked like it won't be that comfortable. But after a couple of days you get used to it... Read more

0 0
  • posted byunodani on 10/15/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:This cover come in perfect conditions and delivery in a box. My Nexus 7 - II fits perfectly inside of this cover and it's very handful to use , it can stands in the table or when you are on the go it's easy to open it and use normally - it has the holder for a... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydeibizinc on 09/15/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:The best thing is the price, then the case seems to be well done. Very easy to put the tablet into the case. Also is very easy to handle: opening it and closing. The holes for the cameras, speakers and sensors are very accurate. Same thing for the mini-jack conn... Read more

4 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections