DX » Community » Reviews » Jtron 090035 CAN VAG COM11.11 Car Diagnostic Tool - Black
  • 5 star 5 ( 100% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bysecuredigital on 06/14/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It does really works, even with the newest VAG COM spec 11.11. The cheapest!! CD is included in the shipping but better download the software in the item SKU description. Sturdy plastic, realiable, and it holds steady in the car diagnostics port. Changed alrea... Read more

0 0
  • posted byskojevac on 05/13/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Completely functional and working diagnostic tool for cars from vag concern (audi, VW, skoda, seat). The build quality is way above my expectation. Since it's a clone of original ros-tech interface I expected somewhat flimsy and perhaps not so reliable product,... Read more

0 0
  • posted bylilbhemi on 04/14/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:It works as it should. Instalation is very easy so is the VCDS program. The quality is good, nothing special, nothing too bad. I use it with 2001 seat, 2004 Audi, 2005 skoda and 2007 skoda. Cons:well I don´t know yet, because all seems to be fine. OtherThou... Read more

0 0
  • posted byRdVortex on 03/05/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:A lot cheaper than VCDS cables from Ross-Tech. Works Perfectly with VCDS 11.10 on my Passat B5.5 (3BG). VCDS can read a lot more fault codes than standard cheapo OBD II readers. Cons:VCDS 11.10 installer was corrupted on the supplied cd. Luckily I could find it... Read more

0 0
  • posted byZevaKi on 11/13/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Just for $20 dollars I did the work that the official car shop wanted to charge my with $150!!! It took to me just a couple of hours to understand the interface and reading some forums in internet to change the dash clock to 24hs format… yes, official car shop c... Read more

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections