DX » Community » Reviews » LED 395nm 5-Mode Ultraviolet UV Flashlight w/ Clip - Black (1 x 18650)
Customer’s impression:
good гомо-цЭна ослепительный крепкий wtf is impression?
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byMrFucker on 11/02/2015

Пришел упакованный в мятую коробку и пузырчатый пакет. Ломаться в нём в общем-то нечему: крепкий алюминиевый корпус окрашен в чёрный цвет износостойким покрытием. Конструкция предельно проста - нет фокусировки, кнопка расположена в торце, что неудобно. Было бы удобнее нажимать её большим пальцем,... Read more

Ослепительная синева по конскому ценнику Ослепительная синева по конскому ценнику Ослепительная синева по конскому ценнику Ослепительная синева по конскому ценнику Ослепительная синева по конскому ценнику Ослепительная синева по конскому ценнику

0 0 0

• posted byvchoi on 04/06/2015

This flashlight is high quality and has an excellent performance, very bright. Has standard light controls: high, mid, low, strobe and S.O.S.

Impression:wtf is impression?;

0 0 0

• posted byHegetron on 02/19/2015

Pros: Bright light, solid casing Cons: 5 modes useless - dimmer and brighter would be enough, Mode selection is on the on/off button with soft touch so many times have to cycle through to get the normal. Other thoughts: I use for cureing UV-glue and works great. Use protective glasses (eg. with... Read more

0 0 0

• posted by4537543 on 12/16/2014

Good: Does exactly as described (which is more than you can say for some things on DX) Surprisingly solid / well built Rugged and shock proof Waterproof Handy belt clip Bad: Nothing really though if the flash modes could be permanently disabled that would be nice. I Bought this for illuminating a... Read more

Impression:Nice UV performance,Rugged and solid;

0 0 0

• posted byfabianbrock on 04/05/2014

Makes super bright UV light, perfect for hardening UV adhesive and having fun looking for neon-colored things. It doesn't have 5 modes only on and off which is perfect for me. I received a flash light similar to the one pictured but definitely not exactly the one I ordered (different color, It to... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bySeegef on 02/20/2014

Really reveals water marks, fungus, invisible fluid or blood rests, and inimaginable things in a cheap hotel room. Don't stare at that light too long, it hurt your eyes. The 5 mode... totally prescindible Literally the same as you see in the movies, it reveals any liquid rest in walls, floor for... Read more

0 1 0

• posted bydarthpleigus on 11/02/2013

great UV-flashlight for the price - very bright and a nice UV-wavelength. Great for people who know what to do with that stuff. I use it to show invisible dirt to people who say everything is clean ;) - works great The 5-Modes are unnecessary - maybe you may need the bright and the dim mode - but... Read more

0 0 0

DX Everywhere