DX » Community » Reviews » LED 395nm 5-Mode Ultraviolet UV Flashlight w/ Clip - Black (1 x 18650)
  • 5 star 3 ( 100% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byfabianbrock on 04/05/2014

Makes super bright UV light, perfect for hardening UV adhesive and having fun looking for neon-colored things. It doesn't have 5 modes only on and off which is perfect for me. I received a flash light similar to the one pictured but definitely not exactly the one I ordered (different color, different clamping mechanism). It doesn't matter to me, though,... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySeegef on 02/20/2014

Really reveals water marks, fungus, invisible fluid or blood rests, and inimaginable things in a cheap hotel room. Don't stare at that light too long, it hurt your eyes. The 5 mode... totally prescindible Literally the same as you see in the movies, it reveals any liquid rest in walls, floor etc... perfect for detect fungus, leaks, false money or things ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydarthpleigus on 11/02/2013

great UV-flashlight for the price - very bright and a nice UV-wavelength. Great for people who know what to do with that stuff. I use it to show invisible dirt to people who say everything is clean ;) - works great The 5-Modes are unnecessary - maybe you may need the bright and the dim mode - but who wants do give SOS or Strobe with UV? there was something ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections