DX » Community » Reviews » LED 395nm 5-Mode Ultraviolet UV Flashlight w/ Clip - Black (1 x 18650)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byfabianbrock on 04/05/2014

Makes super bright UV light, perfect for hardening UV adhesive and having fun looking for neon-colored things. It doesn't have 5 modes only on and off which is perfect for me. I received a flash light similar to the one pictured but definitely not exactly the one I ordered (different color, different ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bySeegef on 02/20/2014

Really reveals water marks, fungus, invisible fluid or blood rests, and inimaginable things in a cheap hotel room. Don't stare at that light too long, it hurt your eyes. The 5 mode... totally prescindible Literally the same as you see in the movies, it reveals any liquid rest in walls, floor etc... perfect ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydarthpleigus on 11/02/2013

great UV-flashlight for the price - very bright and a nice UV-wavelength. Great for people who know what to do with that stuff. I use it to show invisible dirt to people who say everything is clean ;) - works great The 5-Modes are unnecessary - maybe you may need the bright and the dim mode - but who ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections