DX » Community » Reviews » HDTV MHL to HDMI Video Cable for Samsung Galaxy S4 i9500 / S3 i9300 - Black (10cm)
Customer’s impression:
Very Good! Very friendly site for web bying Я Остался очень рад
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bySS1563 on 11/28/2014

I reveived all my products quick and in perfect condition, as the site descreptions. The live chat is very friendly and helpfull. A product was sold out and they refund my amount in a few minutes to my paypal account. Read more

Impression:Very friendly site for web bying;

0 0 0

• posted byMboulygin on 11/26/2014

очень хороший проводочичек аш ди эм ай можно подключить к телевизору и листать интернет играть в приставочные игры с помощью сматфона заряжает телефон недостатки при шевелении иногда пропадает сигнал, хрупкий Read more

Impression:Я Остался очень рад;

0 0 0

• posted byMarcosmrf on 11/20/2014

Pros: Very easy to use, good product quality, works perfectly, worth the price Cons: The product could come with an energy supplier Work perfectly with my old Samsung LCD TV. It's realy plug and play. Read more

Impression:Very Good!;

0 0 0

• posted bycms2008 on 07/07/2014

Good quality product. Arrived in good time. Product came in good packaging. Consistent with the ad. I recommend to all. For sure I will buy more often. Produto de boa qualidade. Chegou em um bom prazo. Produto veio com boa embalagem. Condiz com o anúncio. Recomendo a todos. Com certeza irei comprar ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bykadeve on 05/12/2014

I could get nearly-perfect display without any kind of output/input lag. it flawlessly displayed FULL HD resolution 1920x1080 from my Samsung galaxy s4 i9505 to my hdmi monitor. Both the picture and the sound. It is really good when you want to watch something on your non-smart TV or just want to see ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byJFrisk on 05/12/2014

This was the second one I ordered, one is by gf for watching video, I also wanted one for digital audio playback. I haven't used this for video yet but I works nice with audio at least, think it will work very well to video to I cant see any, maybe the design as is, the charger points up to the phone ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymilkers on 04/22/2014

very good feel of quality, nice packaging, even it comes with a user manual. the part that connects to your mobile device seems a bit bigger than needed but that is not a major issue. I bought it and tested it with my Samsung Galaxy S3 as well as with my Galaxy Note 10.1 2014 Edition. Both worked fine.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byWagTsX on 03/27/2014

Very good cable, works like a charm with my Galaxy S4, and it recognizes my TV and my VGA Full HD Monitor (through a HDMI-VGA converter), so it's nice to use when you want to connect your mobile phone to the TV. The refresh rate seems to be real 60Hz, so i can play games on TV using my smartphone without ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byMohr66 on 01/14/2014

Tested this on a Samsung Galaxy S4 I9505 and they worked flawlessly. Now I can finally mirror my phone onto my TV and watch movies from Samsung HUB on my TV. Downside is that it does not work when it is connected through my A/V receiver, I only hear sound but no video. But if I connect it directly to ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byteamjcr on 01/05/2014

Tested this on a Samsung Galaxy Note 2, 3, S3, S4 and they all work flawlessly. Now I can finally mirror my phone onto my TV and watch movies from Samsung HUB on my TV. Downside is that it does not work when it is connected through my A/V receiver, I only hear sound but no video. But if I connect it ... Read more

0 0 3

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections