DX » Community » Reviews » HDTV MHL to HDMI Video Cable for Samsung Galaxy S4 i9500 / S3 i9300 - Black (10cm)
Customer’s impression:
Good product Good price buena Great quality Very Good!
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byAndyRoni on 01/11/2016

It's very easy to configure. Just connect power cable and connect it to HDMI device and it works. In my opinion it is a very fair price. I can highly recommend.

Great deal! Great deal!

Impression:Good price,Good product;

0 0 0

• posted bycriarconta on 10/15/2015

produto muito bom!

Impression:Good product,Produto muito bom!;

0 0 0

• posted byLord_Wally on 10/14/2015

Pros: Works well (you usually can't ask for more). Trivial to install (phone+cable+charger). Allowed me to connect my Samsung phone to my TV's HDMI port and mirror the screen. Perfect screen and sound quality. Good for showing off pictures and video. Doesn't deplete the phone battery. Cons: to I... Read more

Impression:Good price,Good product;

0 0 0

• posted byjanrintje on 09/28/2015

Pros: I used this MHL-adapter on my Galaxy S3 and it worked out of the box: plug the necessary cables & play, exactly as advertised. Small and seems like good build quality. Cons: A minor gripe could be you need to connect a decent charger to use this adapter. Other thoughts: A great addition to... Read more

Impression:Good price,Good product,Plug&Play;

0 0 1

• posted byblecha1 on 08/19/2015

good price,but you must conect power. When you not connect power, you see nothing.

Impression:Good product,buena,Great quality;

0 0 0

• posted byK77NE on 07/09/2015

con: no me ha funcionado ninguno de los que he pedido

Impression:fallado;

0 2 0

• posted bygsbbros2 on 05/29/2015

Pros: working perfectly at the first time connected to my Samsung S4 and my Samsung Tab Pro tablet. Sound and Video. Nice quality and finishing Cons: none so far. Very simple to use. Connect power, HDMI cable, Cable to TV and for last to the USB port at the phone / tablet. I recommend this Best a... Read more

Impression:Good product,Nice finishing;

0 0 1

• posted bySpeedbird014 on 05/16/2015

Pros: Does what it says with no problems, everything is automatic. Phone charges when it's set up. Cons: Does not include Micro-USB cable/power adaptor which is required to power this up. However you can use your own phone's charging cable. Note you'll need a decent length HDMI Cable + USB cable... Read more

Impression:Good product;

0 0 1

• posted bytjockiskatten on 03/19/2015

Pros: It's easy to connect to the phone and the TV. It instantly sends a clone of the phone display to the TV. I charges your phone while you're using it. Cons: I tried it on tree different flat screen TVs. It worked perfectly on two of them. On the third the screen kept flickering. I have not to... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byfps on 03/13/2015

Bought this for Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0. Didn't work at first but after I connected the adapter to tv first and then the phone it started working. Amazing price!

0 0 0

DX Everywhere