DX » Community » Reviews » HDTV MHL to HDMI Video Cable for Samsung Galaxy S4 i9500 / S3 i9300 - Black (10cm)
Customer’s impression:
Good product buena Great quality Very Good! fallado
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byK77NE on 07/09/2015

con: no me ha funcionado ninguno de los que he pedido

Impression:fallado;

0 2 0

• posted bygsbbros2 on 05/29/2015

Pros: working perfectly at the first time connected to my Samsung S4 and my Samsung Tab Pro tablet. Sound and Video. Nice quality and finishing Cons: none so far. Very simple to use. Connect power, HDMI cable, Cable to TV and for last to the USB port at the phone / tablet. I recommend this Best a... Read more

Impression:Good product,Nice finishing;

0 0 0

• posted bySpeedbird014 on 05/16/2015

Pros: Does what it says with no problems, everything is automatic. Phone charges when it's set up. Cons: Does not include Micro-USB cable/power adaptor which is required to power this up. However you can use your own phone's charging cable. Note you'll need a decent length HDMI Cable + USB cable... Read more

Impression:Good product;

0 0 1

• posted bytjockiskatten on 03/19/2015

Pros: It's easy to connect to the phone and the TV. It instantly sends a clone of the phone display to the TV. I charges your phone while you're using it. Cons: I tried it on tree different flat screen TVs. It worked perfectly on two of them. On the third the screen kept flickering. I have not to... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byfps on 03/13/2015

Bought this for Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0. Didn't work at first but after I connected the adapter to tv first and then the phone it started working. Amazing price!

0 0 0

• posted byvitor2mattos on 02/24/2015

I liked

0 0 0

• posted byhasanhuseyin46 on 02/13/2015

Super

Impression:Very Good!,Good product;

0 0 0

• posted byslimchrissy on 01/29/2015

Pros: This is a good quality product that also feels nice. The packaging looks like an original accessory, minus the branding. It's very easy to connect your phone to the TV: just connect an HDMI cable, your charger and then connect to the phone, it just mirrors the screen and lets you play etc -... Read more

Impression:Great quality,Galaxy S4;

0 0 0

• posted bykneh on 01/29/2015

We use it with the Samsung Tab Pro 8.4 Pros: Works out of the box, Nice that it also routes power to the tablet. Cons: none

Impression:Very Good!;

0 0 0

• posted by8825479 on 01/07/2015

Easy to connect and use. Genius product

Impression:Genius;

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

• Over 200,000 products
  • Extremely low prices
  • Timely refunds and replacements
  • Worldwide free shipping

Subscribe to our newsletter: