DX » Community » Reviews » Convenient Universal Dual USB Output EU Plug Power Adapter for Iphone / Ipad / Ipod + More - White
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bydigidaq on 01/13/2014

It seems that the quality is good. All plastic parts fit together well. 2 USB sockets (maybe, see following comments) allow charging of two devices simultaneously. You (probably) do not need to battle over the charger anymore. Price is super. This type of the charger does not fit with the 220 V plug ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bybuZybaZzz on 01/10/2014

Charging an iPad and an iPhone at the same time works. The plug doesn't fit in an earthed wall socket, it's too wide. Unfortunately, almost all of the sockets in European countries are of this type. The two USB ports are named 'tab' and 'iP'. You would expect that you can charge your iPad with the 'tab'... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bysncat on 12/16/2013

good product. really honestly specified parameters can charge iPhone and ipad any models. Ipad connector is fully certified for Apple products. Of the shortcomings can be noted that the device can not be inserted into the Euro grounding outlet. It does not fit the body. And use this charger for a month,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byIndigoWind on 11/20/2013

The item build quality is pretty good, it looks solid and undestructable )). The USB connectors (when inserted) are held tightly, there are no questions or any comments from my side )) Device fits the EU power outlets without restirctions. The output power seems to be around the stated one. The weight ... Read more

1 0 0

• posted byDalmatian on 10/02/2013

If you will be able to plug it - it works well, so far I was able to get both phone and BT headset to charge simultaneously so I guess it provides enough current to charge devices on both ports, reasonable general build quality. It can't be plugged into standard EU plug without adapter (which is not ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections