DX » Community » Reviews » Flexible Joints Camera Tripod (Mid)
Customer’s impression:
perfect Amazing
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byhfgun on 09/10/2014

very flexible, sturdy and perfect match non ı used that too many dslr machines, that was perfect match for all devices. it made of a very strong. ı used that too many dslr machines, that was perfect match for all devices. it made of a very strong. Read more

really flexible really flexible

Impression:perfect;

0 0 1

• posted byskate4free on 08/20/2014

bought with low expectations, its super good roboust, altough bigger than i thought perfect for compacts and sightly bigger bought with low expectations, its super good roboust, altough bigger than i thought perfect for compacts and sightly bigger Read more

Impression:Amazing;

0 0 0

• posted byradux on 02/21/2014

Stable and will hold the cameras weight + fairly heavy objectives The tripod itself wont add shakes while taking long exposre shots. Is able to hold the camera in most (tricky) angles Easy to deploy on most types of surfaces If you are on the edge of what the tripod is supposed to be able to hold it ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byNixxen on 01/09/2014

It's an excellent replica of the original(Gorillapod), but at a fraction of the price. As the original, the legs have silica padding around each joint-ball - Making it very easy to twist around objects. The mid size is probably the lowest I would go in size for any compact camera. My compact camera isn'... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byGuiccunha on 01/02/2014

Its small to store, very very easy to use, really light and i think it will be well fixed in trees and this kind of surface. I haven't seen any bad thing until now. I haven't seen any bad thing until now. I haven't seen any bad thing until now. I haven't seen any bad thing until now. I haven't seen any ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bytaquiman on 12/09/2013

This flexible joints camera tripod is very very light, it has a quick release plate, that I found very usefull. It works perfectlly with my gopro Don't espect to use it with DSLR cameras, the tripod will colapse if you try. The tension of the junctions are not intended to be for heavy weights My plan ... Read more

with gopro quick plate

0 0 1

• posted byMaikeRamos on 11/21/2013

this product is quite usual, for easy handling and a quality that impressed. Realmente acho que o produto vale muito a pena, recomendo a qualquer um e aguenta até mesmo câmeras mais pesados. Também o prazo de entrega foi dentro do prazo esperado, creio que até mesmo um pouco antes.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bynicolas123 on 10/12/2013

Flexible, quite tough and sturdy, Hotswap, and capable of holding heavier cameras (mine is around 500g; unsure if it will hold up to 5D weight) Small and portable You can wrap this around most objects found indoors and outdoors. If no object is found, simply straighten legs and use as a small tripod ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byalejalsan on 09/16/2013

Está bastante bien. Facil de usar y con muchas posibilidades de uso ya que sus tres patas son independientes y muy flexibles. Solo vale para camaras compactas de poco peso. Yo tengo una Canon G12 que pesa algo más que una compacta común, y las patas soportan el peso con dificultad. El ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byPoppynor on 08/07/2013

The tripod is as shown in pictures and the joints moves around really nice and how its supposed to. There is a quick realise function that also works the way its suppose to and has a flat screw under so its easy to tight up to your camera. The tripod is a little bit to weak to handle a DSLR. It can handle ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections