DX » Community » Reviews » Flexible Joints Camera Tripod (Mid)
  • 5 star 17 ( 53% )
  • 4 star 12 ( 38% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 3% )
  • 2 star 1 ( 3% )
  • 1 star 1 ( 3% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bytaquiman on 12/09/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:This flexible joints camera tripod is very very light, it has a quick release plate, that I found very usefull. It works perfectlly with my gopro Cons:Don't espect to use it with DSLR cameras, the tripod will colapse if you try. The tension of the junctions are not inte... Read more

with gopro quick plate
    1 0
  • posted bykillamilla on 03/27/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:This is one of the best tripods ever. And I mean the machinics. You can fix the camera on everything in every direction. The legs are strong enough, to hold a UltraZoom Cam (the mid-version). Cons:There are no cons on this product! OtherThoughts: Bottomline:Th... Read more

1 0
  • posted byNkD300s on 11/26/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:This is a very good imitation of the Gorillapod. The legs and head are exactly the same. The length is also the same. You can head off a picture click on it, and the camera fixed screws. So you can easily store your device and later back on the Gorillapod places... Read more

3 0
  • posted byRensRadi0 on 10/30/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:CHEAP! Allways nice, easy to shape the tripod to make nice shots. Cons:Idea is perfect , except the build quality is not that good ( but what do you expect) I used my Canon 600D with it and it could not hang on anything (logical due the weight) OtherThoughts:Perfect for... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytamjp on 09/14/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Flexible, quite tough and sturdy, Hotswap, and capable of holding heavier cameras (mine is around 500g; unsure if it will hold up to 5D weight) Small and portable You can wrap this around most objects found indoors and outdoors. If no object is found, simply str... Read more

0 0
  • posted bycesarvergani on 08/27/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- Muito bom para o que eu queria usar, cabe dentro da bolsa da camera, achei muito pratico, e eu tenho uma camera pesada, aguenta tranquilamente, pode comprar e se divertir posi não irá se arrepender... -- Very good for what I wanted to use, fits ins... Read more

2 0
  • posted bytolbul on 04/06/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:- Enter into any shape. - Professional cameras can easily carry the largest among the pros. - Camera bags fit easily. - Muadilleri yaninda çok daha ucuz olmasi. Cons:- Less would have only a little better quality materials used. However, this camera konumlandirmanizd... Read more

0 0
  • posted byLysfisken on 11/15/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:A very affordable place for some better known brands on the market, although it might not be quite as good Cons:The joints wear out pretty easily, and can also come off. But that's just to place them again OtherThoughts:One thing I really like about this is that despite... Read more

1 0
  • posted bystefanoaguiar on 08/02/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Cheap, light and usefull. I use it mainly for holding strobes anywhere I need. They bend well and can get a good grip on almost any surface. The detachable head is a must, and very easy to lock. Don't forget a coin! Cons:Won't hold too heavy flashes very well... Read more

0 0
  • posted byantonpoiss on 12/03/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:I'm a professional photographer and have used this tripod for over a year. I do NOT use it with my pro photo gear, but I do use it as a video tripod for my pocket cameras and it is perfect for that. I've been using various sorts of tripods for years (plastic ones, metal... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections