DX » Community » Reviews » Neutral Density ND2 Camera Lens Filter (58mm)
  • 5 star 1 ( 33% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 67% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bylautenriv on 07/03/2014

The neutral density filter Level 2 or in other words, ND2, has a very clear objective in the field of photography. It is useful to darken those scenes you want to shoot and you have plenty of light. Filters can vary in darkness, so this is level 2. The con is that it can not be used at night. The use of this filter is very easy because you only have ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymurpNL on 11/02/2013

I've had it for a few months in use and I must say that it pleases me now. I m using now a few times and I must say it is a good lens. He is easy to use and actually doing it well for its intended purpose. I also have no experience with other lenses. He looks a bit cheap and I think you could easily get scratched. It is one of my first lenses so I do ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybestenemy on 05/14/2011

Basic neutral density filter. Works with stock lenses that come with Canon 550D (Rebel T-series) camera. Cheap and solid. Purple tint becomes apparent if you stack multiple filters together. Otherwise discoloration is minimal compared to other ND filters sold by Deal Extreme. Hue shift is common with cheap ND glass, as different wavelengths get filtered ... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections