DX » Community » Reviews » 0.28" LED Red + Blue Dual-Display Digital Current Voltage Meter / Ampere-Voltage Meter - Black (10A)
Customer’s impression:
Good product Bright and colouorful rovnako jednoduché zariadenie
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byalwinvangelder on 11/14/2014

I bought 3 of these units. I have connected the 3 units in series to 1 power source to test the measurement precision at different V and A levels (See the attached pictures). Also I have drawn a circuit diagram how you may to connect meter... pros: cheap; measurement of V and A in separate circuits possible.... Read more

Very useful product for monitoring V and A in circuits Very useful product for monitoring V and A in circuits Very useful product for monitoring V and A in circuits Very useful product for monitoring V and A in circuits Very useful product for monitoring V and A in circuits Very useful product for monitoring V and A in circuits

Impression:Good product;

0 0 1

• posted bypoliveira2 on 09/27/2014

Good price and very small. good for small projects. . Read more

0 1 0

• posted byCrispyDuck on 09/24/2014

Pros: this has a nice bright display giving clear information. When I have fixed this in place I'll probably buy another. Cons: As with many DX products this had no basic info provided with it on what wires were for what. Thankfully as with many DX products others had already reviewed this item and provided ... Read more

Impression:Bright and colouorful;

0 0 1

• posted byjuhol on 09/12/2014

I'm measuring the power outlet of a DIY 12V DC power supply. Perfect solution for that. Be careful when making connections and always use a fuse. Quality seems to be OK, no instructions but the information needed is available on the product page. Price is affordable. Read more

Good meter Good meter

1 0 1

• posted bypalogo on 08/19/2014

device accurately measures the measures I have laboratory voltmeter. The only thing that has came as a surprise is the size .inak I am very happy to use it 3 months and no problems.Equipment used to measure solar cells. I recommend to anyone who needs to measure voltage and current Read more

Impression:rovnako jednoduché zariadenie;

0 0 0

• posted byfabecker on 05/16/2014

The unit works well and never stopped since we arrived innovember 2013 . Was installed in a vehicle at dashboard and connected to the car battery to measure consumption of stereo and battery voltage. Good quality and excellent bright. No shunt necessary. No manual at all. I did a researched a lot to ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byReedHu on 01/05/2014

Cheap, simple and effective U need a little electrical knowledge to use it becouse no wiring diagram supplyed ! Wiring is simple: The power supply line (thin red and black) u need only use of the RED wire to make a stable + voltage to supply (5-30 VDC). The THICK 3 wire is following: Thick Black to the ... Read more

0 0 3

• posted bydavidEnds on 12/09/2013

very cheap and light. The range of voltmeter is automatic. Very small. Easy to installer in a box. very easy to calibrate the voltmeter and the ampmeter with two screws. the scale of the ampmeter is totally useless for small measures (150 mA, 260 mA, ...) . Is very complicated to connect the ampmeter.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byzramix on 10/26/2013

This little meter displays both Volts and amps, it seems pretty accurate and Is clear and easy to read. Very useful for knowing what's going on with your device load. Difficult to hook up correctly, there are no instructions included, The instructions I could find were in the picture on the item's page.... Read more

2 0 3

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections