Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bytagazouik on 04/07/2014

Very cheap item. Flexible Joints Camera is easy to use and resistant. Can be used with a low weight camera. Only valuable to use with light camera ! If you have a quite heavy camera the Flexible Joints Camera will not support it. Forget it for reflex camera for example. It does works but pay attention to the weight of the camera. It is compact, easy ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byAno01 on 04/04/2014

It's really really cheap. It works perfectly, the joints are very good and you can really bend it how you like. It support the camera weight without any problem. It is maybe a little small? I am not sure about this, since it works perfectly the way it is, but it will probably be a little be better if it was bigger. It's a really nice product for anyone ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDanielNL on 03/31/2014

I wanted to be able to place my camera on any surface and point my (compact) camera slightly up or down, depending on the situation. Now I can use the camera timer and get myself in the picture. Brilliant! This tripod is very light and the camera mount is very small and can stay on the camera. Clicking the camera on the tripod is very easy. Very cheap,... Read more

0 0
  • posted by5thDementia on 01/17/2014

This tripod is lightweight, portable, very flexible, and easily supports my Sony camcorder. It also attaches and detaches from the camcorder very easily. I find that the joints are nice and stiff, as well as strong enough to hold up most cameras. Sometimes it becomes detached from the camera a little TOO easily, but if the release slider is oriented ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byreiswn on 12/09/2013

Bom para câmeras pequenas e leves, se o peso for muito grande o tripé não permanecera firme para o uso correto. Pratico se utilizado como tripé simples Ocupa pouco espaço Material pouco resistente As pernas não são muito firmes então é complicado utilizar como é demonstrado nas fotos de venda, preso ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byKazzukki on 10/12/2013

Small sized so it fits to purse, bag, lauggage ect. Material is quite durable so you can use this on light freeze without fearing of cracks. Tripod is very easy to use and it holds your camera at places, where a standard tripods cant go (branches, light posts). Easy clip ON/OFF system ensures cameras quick removal from the tripod without need to unscrew ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMissPointless on 09/02/2013

This is a small tripod that can be bent to fit any surface or can even be wrapped around a pole (or other small-diameter stable object). The screw will fit in most camera's tripod slot. Not super sturdy. I was straightening the legs to put it back in the bubble-wrap bag it came in, and one joint "popped out". It was easy to put back in place ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMattMan7 on 08/29/2013

This product is GREAT! It is great for its uses and very cheap in my opinion. It is steady and can be adjusted exaclly how you want it. you can adjust it on a tree and many other things. Im using it for more than a year and the plastic color started to fade away ( I used it in water trips maybe thats why...) and the screws are not as good as there were ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byguicell on 08/12/2013

Bem flexivel, funciona perfeitamente com cameras, comprarei mais 5 un idades para dar de presente a parentes O problema está na parte superior das unidades que comprei, ela não é muito rígida, mesmo assim é excelente pelo preço nao suporta o peso acima de 300gr Pelo preço, é a melhor compra Bem flexivel, funciona ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byBoaaa on 07/18/2013

Comes with a detachable screw mount so you do not have fiddle with it every time. The mount has low profile and can be left most of the time on the camera. Very good product for the price. The actual weight it can support will likely vary among items. I have two of these, one blue and one orange and they all have joints of different rigidity. Actually ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections