Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bymirec58 on 07/17/2015

While I had used it, but it works well. I am satisfied.

Impression:good;

0 0 0

• posted byMaradis on 06/26/2015

Супер, очень качественный продукт! Очень понравилось, советую всем!

Impression:good,Супер;

0 0 0

• posted byChalsMAD on 06/17/2015

Pros: The tripod is really cheap, and works. It is also fun and well designed. The join between the legs parts is strong. Cons: However, it is made for very light cameras. With my compact camera (Olympus SH-60), which is a little bit heavier and bigger than a regular compact camera, the main join... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byJohniePM on 06/12/2015

Nothing special about this camera tripod, however it is so cheap we didn't expect anything special. It is sturdy, won't break soon and even come with a detachable slider so you can remove the legs of the tripod during storage. Gonna use the crap out of this during travels!

Impression:excellent;

0 0 0

• posted byKeroSIN123 on 06/07/2015

Плюсы: гибкая тренога, можно установить на любой поверхности или закрутить ноги вокруг чего нибудь. Специальная планка с Т-образными направляющими отдельно прикручиваться к камере и вставляется в направляющую салазки треноги где фиксируется защелкой. Минусы: если тяжелая камера или тяжелый иногда... Read more

Лучшая гибкая тренога, для фото\видео камер Лучшая гибкая тренога, для фото\видео камер Лучшая гибкая тренога, для фото\видео камер

0 0 0

• posted by9455270 on 05/29/2015

High Quality High Speed Long Reach Lovely color Fantastic price None If you can't come to the USB port, let the USB port come to you! The cable is quite thick so if you have a pet

0 0 0

• posted by8633937 on 05/19/2015

El tiempo de espera fue extremadamente largo y cuando lo recibí ya estaba roto. no se si salió así o fue durante el transporte, pero tal como me llegó lo tuve que pegar con cola para poder usarlo. Además la fuerza de agarre no es suficiente para sustentar una cámara de fotos compacta.

Impression:muy malo;

0 0 0

• posted byleenox on 05/07/2015

Pros: Perfect for a small digital camera. Cons: It doesn't hold much weight and is not very steady. Overall it's a good product, but it didn't work for the camera I intended to use it for. It couldnt hold the weight, although the camera is not heavy at all.

Impression:good,muito bom,excellent;

0 0 0

• posted byVIANCOS on 05/06/2015

Pros: very usefull, hangs tightly to almost anything, has a little clip at the bottom to mount/unmount de device. Cons: In time it loses strength and fails to hold tightly. Doesnt hold a lot of weight.

0 0 0

• posted bygumbercules on 04/29/2015

High quality parts, all the joints are move stiffly but easily and then hold the position you put them in. Fairly small, I would not recommend this with an SLR camera, but small point and shoots work perfectly.

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

• Over 200,000 products
  • Extremely low prices
  • Timely refunds and replacements
  • Worldwide free shipping

Subscribe to our newsletter:

DX Everywhere