Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byCyberfox72 on 03/04/2015

o tripe é o que eu esperava muito bom e flexível eu gostei eu recomendo.

Impression:good;

0 0 0

• posted by9117994 on 03/04/2015

bought the product because in the photos it was carrying a dslr camera but is to weak for that, only handles the weight of a cellphone or a go pro. be carefull

Impression:Disappointed ;

0 0 0

• posted byGingerfox on 02/27/2015

Pros: Barato, bem feito, muito flexível. Con: As vezes as bolinhas (material que ele é feito) prende na pele da mão, nada grave, mas é meio chato as vezes.

Impression:muito bom;

0 0 0

• posted bydinhosenger on 02/13/2015

Very usefull tripod. Could be more hard, cause when used with my Canon SX50 the lets goes down, due to its weigth. Overal very good product.

0 0 0

• posted by9009008 on 02/10/2015

I juse it in combination with an sony hdr 30v action cam, you can shape the tripod how you want it to get the perfect shot. The top ball is a littel rough and if you push it too mutch it wil get off, also if you put your camera on it and want to adjust it a littel you loosen the screw again couse... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bysaviomsouza on 02/10/2015

The product is really good, met my expectations and the price is great! Cons : does not support very heavy cameras, as semi- professionals.

Impression:good,muito bom,excellent;

0 0 0

• posted byryanhoetger on 02/10/2015

I bought this for a more versatile mini tripod, and I'd say it delivers. It's a lot like a Gorillapod, without all the cost.

Impression:excellent;

0 0 0

• posted bygregnana66 on 02/05/2015

Ne tien pas la gopro, trop lourde pour le tripode.

Impression:muito bom;

0 0 0

• posted by9030658 on 01/28/2015

Näppärän kokoinen jalusta pienille kameroille. Plussaa irroitettavasta pika-asennuslevystä. Nivelet olivat aluksi ihan jumissa, mutta lievällä väkivallalla alkoivat liikkumaan. Kuvaaminen on aina helpompaa edes jonkinlaisen jalustan avulla.

Impression:Hintansa väärti;

0 0 0

• posted bykaravoc on 01/26/2015

if you have a small camera this will work great for you cons: tho i have not tested multiple different cameras, for some thing the heavier then my Galaxy s5 this is not so useful it cannot hold up to the weight of it.

Impression:Small,Plastic;

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections