Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bytagazouik on 04/07/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Very cheap item. Flexible Joints Camera is easy to use and resistant. Can be used with a low weight camera. Cons:Only valuable to use with light camera ! If you have a quite heavy camera the Flexible Joints Camera will not support it. Forget it for reflex came... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMissPointless on 09/02/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:This is a small tripod that can be bent to fit any surface or can even be wrapped around a pole (or other small-diameter stable object). The screw will fit in most camera's tripod slot. Cons:Not super sturdy. I was straightening the legs to put it back in the bu... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMattMan7 on 08/29/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:This product is GREAT! It is great for its uses and very cheap in my opinion. It is steady and can be adjusted exaclly how you want it. you can adjust it on a tree and many other things. Cons:Im using it for more than a year and the plastic color started to fa... Read more

1 0
  • posted byAndreyP on 06/26/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:I used it as a support for FPV antenna. Each leg can be disassembled to individual hemispheres, and it is possible to combine all of them into long flexible support. With the support built from the tripod, I can easily point antenna into any direction. Cons:No... Read more

1 0
  • posted byjeffersson on 06/10/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:The flexible joints camera tripod it's really easy to use, very helpfull and work well. Cons:the built quality of the flexible joints camera tripod is not that good and the flexible joints camera tripod can not stand heavy cameras, only the small ones. OtherThoughts:fle... Read more

0 0
  • posted bycroparea on 06/05/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Very compact and lightweight tripod for small cameras like GoPro. You can set it almost everywhere and take shots from any angles. Cons:Not a cons really, but you have to consider not using it with DSLR cameras as well as with some weighty action cams in metal case. Als... Read more

1 0
  • posted by77ymarko on 05/11/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Price, build quality, easy to use. Cons:Tripod is too weak and too small to carry my camera. I was expecting it to be a little stronger. When used on the flat surfaces the legs just crumble underneath the weight of my Canon 1000d. OtherThoughts:I think this tripod would... Read more

0 0
  • posted byPhihav on 05/06/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:- Very cheap (other compeating products cost many times more) - Easy to use Cons:- The mounting platform itself is mounter VERY bad. It falls whenever you place a heavy object on it, such a DSLR. Works for smaller objects such as a normal compact camera. OtherThoughts:T... Read more

0 0
  • posted bykillamilla on 05/01/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:This kind of tripods are the best I´ve ever had. It´s of course for compact cameras. But I can´t imagine I would take my camera without this thing. You can use it everywhere, you just have to have a good imagination. The price is really good. Co... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrediam on 04/18/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Cheap, easy to use and well designed. Cons:The joints are very weak, so if it´s not on a horizontal surface, it won´t work correctly. Do not recomend for a gopro OtherThoughts:It´s not enough tight to be attached on vertical things, and from de union joint of th... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections