DX » Community » Reviews » Premium ND8 Camera Lens Filter (52mm)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byLanmix84 on 05/13/2013

Great product at a great price! Fits my canon 50mm 1.8 great, it does it's job just fine. It comes in great casing. I am very satisfied with this ND8 camera lens filter. No cons at all! This is great ND filter, does it's job great. This ND filter came clean, no dirt or stains, just put it on your lens ... Read more

ND8 lens filter ND8 lens filter ND8 lens filter

0 0 0

• posted byChileanMadman on 03/18/2013

It does what it is intended for. I accidently broke the one bundled with my Nikon D5100 and bought this one. And I can't really see any difference in use! -it is a perfect fit to my camera! None, as far I as I can tell from the use so far. Great value for money. Also get the ND2 and the ND4, they are ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byxocoatzin on 02/14/2013

Lets you open your aperture or to slow down your shutter by 3 stops. Cheap Didn't like the quality of the thread, it just doesn't feel right when I attach it to my lens, feels like it is going to damage my lens so I have to be very gentle when attaching or removing it. It's a useful filter to have to ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bybufa on 05/15/2012

Low cost, very cheap, if you want to try taking long time exposure pictures, this is an excelent option. Fits perfectly in my Panasonic FZ47 camera, and Canon AE-1 35mm. Did I mention low price? well in my opinion that's the best thing about this item, I'ts cheap and it works just fine! What else do ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bybdandrea on 02/09/2012

- Nice filter, the quality is worth for this price, it could be a little bit darker in my opinion. - Brought this filter to take photos from waterfalls and it worked perfectly. - The quality could be better but as I said it's worth for this price. - Glass get dirty easily but you can use a soft piece ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byramla on 05/03/2011

- Good to try out photographing with neutral density filter for very few moneys - The packaging goes for a semi reliable protective case - The thread seems of low quality. It is hard to fit it to my Canon FD lenses but eventually will hold in place - The filter has a strong tint of purple - The packaging ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymikenani on 04/28/2011

Does what it promises! There is a 3 f-Stops reduction in the exposure. I couldn't see any significant reduction in sharpness. There is some colour shift, but it is hard to tell unless you compare the photos taken with and without the filter. You can always correct it later in post processing. The thread ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byedd1e on 03/24/2010

It's a decent filter does what it should do. Price Build feels cheap. It could be tough putting it on or taking it off. Obviously not multi-coated. With ND, you'll probably be shooting around the sun so glare can kill a picture. Not that it matter but the package sucks. Arrived in good shape though. ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections