DX » Community » Reviews » Premium ND8 Camera Lens Filter (77mm)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byamigobogdan on 12/31/2013

Slim, good construction, cheap, well packaged. It is good for long exposure photography or when you have a lot of direct sunlight. No cons at all. At this price is a very good deal. The only minus is when you shoot in color, you have to adjust the colors in photoshop or lightroom to get a good (or natural)... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byphophollety on 08/16/2011

Its a great filter, ND8 model, so it will let only 12.5% of the original light pass. Good attenuation for strong sun days, when you want to keep the aperture but you ISO is already in the minimum and the exposition very fast ( or when you do not want to force your shutter to go to the fastest exposition,... Read more

1 0 0

• posted bySTELLANOVA on 03/17/2011

-Price is really good -Filter is slim, no vignette on my Tokina 12-24 lense -Good for black/white photos -Colour photography need big correction in Lightroom -Red (cyan) colour add Filter have acceptable box, everythig was ok with delivery (a little bit long but comes with out any problems). As i said ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byNikoneer on 04/12/2010

yes it is easy to use, screw it on and off you go. umm, it's cheap. ummm, it's cheap. no, I mean it's really cheap. and cheap glass gives predictable results. I bought it for fun, just to see how it would be. I put on my nikkor 24-70 2.8 (arguably one of the best nikkor lenses out there), and it gave ... Read more

1 0 3

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections