DX » Community » Reviews » Premium ND8 Camera Lens Filter (67mm)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byRik0331 on 04/28/2013

Of course, the biggest pro of this ND8 Camera Lens Filter is it's price. ND camera lens filters are quite expensive in stores. With this ND filter you can take pictures with longer exposures in bright light. The filter is supposed only to filter bright lights and the the filter should be neutral for ... Read more

With ND8 filter Without ND8 filter

0 0 0

• posted byyoyoindrajaya on 12/13/2012

Its Cheap and working well as ND8 filter on my Nikon D7000. It is easy to use once you know how the ND filter work. Good for outdoor with bright sun shine. Good built quality and good case. No cons so far No cons so far No cons so far No cons so far No cons so far No cons so far worth to buy reviews ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byLazRus on 09/19/2012

It is cheap, it's easy to use, the cameras meter has no problems metering light. Easy to mount, good mechanical work. Not as dark as a ND-8 is supposed to be. I can get shuttertimes of 1 sec in broad daylight, on ISO 100 and at f/22. Looks more lika a ND-4, like a pair of sunglasses. It also has a red ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byh1303 on 07/12/2012

Good filter with small price, great quality build. i'm very satisfied. is not so dark, but I liked the results. great for long exposures and photos in brightly lit could be slightly darker. creates a vignette around the edges, but nothing that interferes with photography. photographer with Canon 550D ... Read more

ND8 Filter ND8 Filter

0 0 0

• posted bynoname906 on 06/14/2012

It's cheap and dark. Allows to use long exposures with daylight. Great tools for shooting water, especially waterfalls. Not neutral, but has some reddish color. Used it with Pentax 17-70 together with hoya circular polarizer to shoot waterfall. White balance was not good enough, major vignetting was ... Read more

ND8 67mm In hand In box inside the case in my hand white background

0 0 0

• posted byTheRickert on 02/29/2012

It does a decent amount of darkening your shot. Especially when photographing or filming outdoors! It lets you keep a slightly larger aperture when you are filming with low shutter speeds but also still want to keep a nice shallow depth of field. I'm going to say that this filter has quite a dramatic ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bybratescu1 on 01/19/2012

I must admit I was shocked on the quality of this filter. Though I haven't used it that much on the occasions when I put it on my lens I was surprised to see no major issues on the image quality. Works exactly as it should. None until now. The price for the lens filters are very high especially from ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydakipro on 06/29/2011

cheap, it does what it says it does, for that price there is no better (or other) filter like this. none so far, perhaps box is a too large so it takes a bit more space then other filters in my bag Didn't quite tested if there is any color shifting, but I didn't notice any on my shoots as I shoot raw ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byadmacdo on 07/09/2010

This is dark and cheap. The rim isn't that thick so you can stack a few filters if you like without too much vignetting from the wider angle lenses that are out there. The case that it comes in is very reuseable. No cons to speak of. This is the kind of product that photographers love. Cheap enough that ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections