DX » Community » Reviews » Premium ND8 Camera Lens Filter (72mm)
  • 5 star 3 ( 50% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 33% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 1 ( 17% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byObelixer on 12/04/2013

Perfect fit on my lens. nice quality and good finish. Could attach another lens onto this one because it has inner thread as wel. The effect with this filter is that everything turns into red. green + blue are suppressed. Used it on my Canon 40D with Sigma 17-70 lens. tried it on various occasions e.g. holiday at beach / swimming pool landscape etc.... Read more

0 0
  • posted bynrh2005 on 04/10/2013

It has one of the more used variations in neutral density that you will need in photography, allowing decrease the amount of light easily. All 72mm lens can be associated with this filter to allow you take your photographs more comfortable and easily. None, it's working just expected. It's very useful if you a photographer and wants or needs to regulate ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byVdovec on 11/09/2012

does the job. prolonged exposure time from 1/200 to 1/40s build quality is good, metal ring with threads on both sides - you can screw another filter on it it's not neutral. it has greenish color for human eye, so it's warming up pictures for camera. color balance is completely off, but it's nice for autumn pictures. leaves are more saturated, more ... Read more

not-so-neutral-ND8-filter
    3 0
  • posted byendaksi on 11/03/2012

May not be the perfect ND8 filter but does it's work like it should. And much more cheaper than regular ND filters this ND filter may not be plain grey, but it's close enough to neutral grey so whatever light it lets through isn't affected too much in colour, just in brightness. I have been taking pictures in low light then ventured out into bright ... Read more

in the box filter effect filter effect 2
    1 1
  • posted bydvfree on 10/24/2011

It's light weight and easy to carry. This is not an ND filter, this is a deep magenta. You can hold it up to the light and see an obvious red cast. A Neutral Density filter is supposed to be NEUTRAL! Not add a magenta cast. The sucky part is sometimes the pictures actually look better after running standard color correction. If you want a cheap filter ... Read more

2 0
  • posted byphophollety on 05/19/2011

Its a great filter, ND8 model, so it will let only 12.5% of the original light pass. Good attenuation for strong sun days, when you want to keep the aperture but you ISO is already in the minimum and the exposition very fast ( or when you do not want to force your shutter to go to the fastest exposition, 1/8000 in my canon 7D ) No cons at all, very ... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections