DX » Community » Reviews » 802.11g/b/n 300Mbps USB Wireless Network Adapter Dongle
Customer’s impression:
Quality Cheap Easy Install
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bymartinlundaskoe on 09/24/2014

The dongle works out of the box on Windows 8, so the installation disc is not needed there. The dimensions are pretty good. The reception is great, possibly because the dongle is just large enough to have a decent antenna. It is a bit large compared to say a mouse or keyboard dongle, but that would be ... Read more

Impression:Cheap,Quality,Easy Install;

0 0 0

• posted byAlexandreduf on 04/03/2013

It works well, it has a good range. It's black, so it's kind of discreet. Easy to install, you just have to use the small installation CD. Also, it looks like it's a Realtek product (not quite sure, but a lot of people on the internet were saying that). The dongle is a bit long, so if you plug it in ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byfgiraldi on 08/21/2012

1.- Great build quality 2.- Good signal strength 3.- Price 1.- Cap is removable and looseable, could come tied 2.- Size. Since it is bigger than others plugs, it should come with an USB cable extender (a small one, let's say... 3 inches), so you don't loose neighbours USB ports 3.- Strangely, it doesn'... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byZlisket on 08/01/2012

-Wow it's a great dongle -Speeds great -It's REALTEK -Easy to use -Pretty small -Great quality -BUY! -Because its a well know brand it's easy to find and update the drivers I can't find any cons whit this product or maybe one the CD thats included sounds like a jet plane when you install the dongel but ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bygabst1r on 05/05/2012

Hello! I have this dongle for more than one month now. I was looking for cheap dongle that actualy did the job and guess what? It's just amazing! There are no really software issues, works like a charm even on laptop from 1999 which has only USB 1.0! Some other dongles dont even work on that laptop! ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byCaionvrb on 03/11/2012

Price and Quality. In My country it will costs 4 or 5 times more. Easy instalation. Works great at Windows 7 x64. Very Stable. Good Sign power. Realtek! Perfect for a desktop! Cheap and Small. Nothing, actually. It is working perfectly! - Good Size - Easy Install - Nice package - Includes software - ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byjoelleong on 07/26/2011

I just can't get this in Malaysia, until a member from seagate forum recommended me 802.11g/b/n 300Mbps USB Wireless Network Adapter Dongle here. It is easy to use, just unpack it and plug it into my seagate freeagent. No setup required. The seagate freeagent will automatically detect the dongle. It ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byAstrogoth on 03/23/2011

Price. Quality. It's a Realtek. Size. Thumb sized. Speed. 150 up, 300 down. Type B, G and N. Windows 7 likes it. Good drivers must be downloaded from the Realtek site. There's no way to select N only. You have to take G/N. Having N alone would be a bit faster. It even has two bright blue LED's. One for ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byslimmer on 03/23/2011

- 300 Mbps as advertised - relatively easy to use - relatively cheap - build materials are good, but the device is a bit easy to disassemble unintentionally (or intentionally) - the internal antennas are, as far as I can see, on the PCB - so they are small. The reception is good, though. If you disassemble ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byGayatri on 12/30/2010

- Great Wifi USB dongle for it's price. - Realtek based chipset, even the Manual had a Realtek Logo. - Packing is one of the best I have seen for a Chinese product & I really love it. - Got this for my HTPC for acquiring Windows updates, Antivirus Updates & Downloading Covers from Mediabrowser. - Build ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections