DX » Community » Reviews » USB 2.0 Male to Female Extension Flat Cable - Black (150cm)
  • 5 star 3 ( 100% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by fh041205 on 06/05/2014

Pros: This is a nice long cable. Very sturdy as well, I have no worries about it breaking or being stepped on like I would with other cheap things. Flat thin wire instead of a circular one which I like a lot. I'm surprised it's so cheap. Cons: No cons to mention at all. Works perfectly and the design and quality are both really good. OtherThoug... Read more

Impression:;

0 0
  • posted by lindegaard88 on 04/01/2014

Pros: It does what its suppose to do. The build quality is great compared to the price. The right product for the right price. Delivery time to europe was very fast for this. around 7 days from ordering till I recieved the product. Because its "flat" its easier to roll togehter and doesnt make a mess Cons: The female connection can ov... Read more

0 0
  • posted by tim139 on 02/07/2014

Pros: Very useful , i use it for extension for my tablet or telephone charging cable when they are charging. I take it with me in the car too for charging phones ore tablets on long rides . Cons: none so far. I also use it in my car so the kids can play with the tablet in the back. OtherThoughts: great buy. i will order more for my family and f... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections