DX » Community » Reviews » USB 2.0 Male to Female Extension Flat Cable - Black (150cm)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byMikkelJung on 06/26/2014

This cable is very usefull when you have to charge your phone, and dont think that the 1 meter long cable on a normal charger isn't enough. I use it every time i charge my phone. I haven't found any cons yet, and i cant actually see anything wrong with it. Good quality, so i dont think im gonna run into ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byfh041205 on 06/05/2014

This is a nice long cable. Very sturdy as well, I have no worries about it breaking or being stepped on like I would with other cheap things. Flat thin wire instead of a circular one which I like a lot. I'm surprised it's so cheap. No cons to mention at all. Works perfectly and the design and quality ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bylindegaard88 on 04/01/2014

It does what its suppose to do. The build quality is great compared to the price. The right product for the right price. Delivery time to europe was very fast for this. around 7 days from ordering till I recieved the product. Because its "flat" its easier to roll togehter and doesnt make a ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bytim139 on 02/07/2014

Very useful , i use it for extension for my tablet or telephone charging cable when they are charging. I take it with me in the car too for charging phones ore tablets on long rides . none so far. I also use it in my car so the kids can play with the tablet in the back. great buy. i will order more for ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byrubendj80 on 10/29/2013

Works well. Robust cable. It is a simple USB cable, does not require any knowledge in order to be used. The end of the cable with the USB input port (the socket) is perhaps too simple, it seems the union is somewhat exposed. Also this junction can be separated when cable is tight enough, it might be ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections