DX » Community » Reviews » USB 3.0 A Male to USB 3.0 A Female AM / AF Extension Cable - Black (1.5 M)
Customer’s impression:
good Quality None Reliable
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byRenanbpf on 01/14/2015

Pros: The cable quality is very good and thickly shielded. Black color which is my preference with standard blue inner part of the connector where you could recognize it was usb3.0. No worries about accidental pull or bending as it was so strong. The connector for both ends is very standard as to... Read more

Impression:good,Quality;

0 0 0

• posted byrangerevo8 on 12/26/2014

Pros: The cable quality is very good and thickly shielded. Black color which is my preference with standard blue inner part of the connector where you could recognize it was usb3.0. No worries about accidental pull or bending as it was so strong. The connector for both ends is very standard as to... Read more

Impression:good,Quality,Reliable;

0 0 0

• posted byashleeeyyy88 on 10/01/2014

Pros: good length, can still charge a device while extending the length of the cable, seemingly well made, the ends are well built. Cons: none that I've noticed, the price could be a tiny bit lower but it works well! I use this to plug in my ereader tablet and still have good mobility while Works... Read more

Impression:None;

0 0 0

• posted bydiegohaedo on 10/09/2013

- The cable is of good quality. - Has an acceptable length. - Good termination at the ends. - Works fine with USB 3.0 - The price is very good compared to my country - Very useful to use as extender usb output pc I find nothing negative to emphasize. the cable very well fulfilled my expectations... Read more

0 0 3

DX Everywhere