DX » Community » Reviews » Retractable Car Mount Holder for Iphone 4S / 5 / Samsung i9300 - Yellow + Black
Customer’s impression:
Simples not really useful in the long run transito facil instacalao
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byashayuni on 11/16/2014

The holder seems sturdy but i guess in time it will not serves it purpose Read more

Impression:not really useful in the long run;

0 0 0

• posted bybrunohvp on 11/12/2014

excelente produto, de facil instalacao, universal e muito util para o dia a dia, dexando as maos livre para dirigir e ao mesmo tempo tendo uma boa visao do celular Read more

Impression:Simples,facil instacalao,transito;

0 0 0

• posted byirineulenzi on 06/26/2014

great choice for any type of cell phone the phone was easy to visualize the position that is used very easy to install is difficult to use if you are connected to the battery charger I think it is universal cell phone holder easy to use, with the best view of the apparatus. Great to use the mobile phone ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymartinno on 06/09/2014

The mobile holder work's as it should. Is easy to mount and use. You can mount it on any steering wheel. It is also good for video callin. Yellow color of the holder is a bit strange. Where did you see any yellow steering wheel. I suggest that you start to sell black ones. Usefull and mobile. The price ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymp3hitz on 04/17/2014

Very good concept when it works. I've attached my BlackBerry z10 with this to the inner-part of my sterring wheel- and it works great. The rubber material is EXTREMELY cheap. After 10 days the rubber that holds this down to the steering wheel broke. I had to adjust it a different way to still get use ... Read more

1 0 1

• posted byex3m0 on 04/04/2014

Beautiful packaging. Very compact when folded. Where it touches the steering wheel has a soft material so as not to ruin it. - Bella confezione. Molto compatto da chiuso. Dove tocca il volante ha del materiale morbido per non rovinarlo. I do not know whether it is wanted or not, but the holes in the ... Read more

Retractable Car Mount Holder for Iphone 4S / 5 / S Retractable Car Mount Holder for Iphone 4S / 5 / S Retractable Car Mount Holder for Iphone 4S / 5 / S

0 0 0

• posted bymarcuscps on 03/11/2014

Great car mount holder. Quality is very good in general. Good mounting position (in the middle of the steering wheel). It is not possible to mount a Samsung Galaxy S3 the phose in the landscape position, since the support can't be set to such a small size. However it is still a very good support. You ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byafra71 on 02/12/2014

plastics quality is superb. craftmanship is very nice. yellow color is great. mounting is so easy just like counting 1, 2, 3... the rubber part holds your phonet steadily to the steering wheel maybe a safety issue cause it may take out your eyes from the road while driving great use if your are using ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bysquid77 on 02/10/2014

It is nice and fits all the mobile phones that I know and GPS or similar products. Perfect price and quality! It's really cool to see the screen 100% of the time while driving. Cheap but well built. Not so far, I'll post it if I find anything ! Very good universal car mount which can suit any phone and ... Read more

With Nokia 2730 With Nokia 2730 With Nokia 2730

0 0 0

• posted bypresbowl on 02/04/2014

Its very simple to use just put at top or bottom of your steering wheel pus top and bottom sides of mount and fits ur phone tight and you are ready to go. Ive been using daily since i got it and works good for me dont block ur hands when ure going left or right so its just great. Just look i think yellow ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections