DX » Community » Reviews » Retractable Car Mount Holder for Iphone 4S / 5 / Samsung i9300 - Yellow + Black
  • 5 star 5 ( 62% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 12% )
  • 3 star 2 ( 25% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bymartinno on 06/09/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:The mobile holder work's as it should. Is easy to mount and use. You can mount it on any steering wheel. It is also good for video callin. Cons:Yellow color of the holder is a bit strange. Where did you see any yellow steering wheel. I suggest that you start t... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymp3hitz on 04/17/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Very good concept when it works. I've attached my BlackBerry z10 with this to the inner-part of my sterring wheel- and it works great. Cons:The rubber material is EXTREMELY cheap. After 10 days the rubber that holds this down to the steering wheel broke. I had... Read more

1 1
  • posted byex3m0 on 04/04/2014

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:Beautiful packaging. Very compact when folded. Where it touches the steering wheel has a soft material so as not to ruin it. - Bella confezione. Molto compatto da chiuso. Dove tocca il volante ha del materiale morbido per non rovinarlo. Cons:I do not know whethe... Read more

Retractable Car Mount Holder for Iphone 4S / 5 / S Retractable Car Mount Holder for Iphone 4S / 5 / S Retractable Car Mount Holder for Iphone 4S / 5 / S
    0 0
  • posted byDomick17 on 01/27/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Fit well on the wheel. The holder had a good grip on the wheel and the cell phone. Good price for the item. The ajustement is perfect for a samsung galaxy S3. The holder dosen't move when you turn. Good product and perfect to see the maps when you drive. Cons:... Read more

1 0
  • posted bygloface on 01/20/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Simple, cheap, gets the job done. The design is very simplistic and the rubber grips on to the steering wheel well as per advertised. The rubber strips used holds on to the phone well and feels quite thick and sturdy. Cons:Plastic structure may not be as sturd... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypykoon on 01/18/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:The price is good but too bad the quality is a barrier to the sale. Cons:When I tried to mount the holder for the first time, I broke the strap. The holes in the strap are not breakthroughs which poses a problem to try to attach the steering wheel. You strengt... Read more

3 2
  • posted bybelastingvormulier on 01/07/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Works Well, makes your mobile say where you want it ideal as an extra screen for directions,traffic cams, and other usefull practices Cons:easy to use for texting! and that is BAD! keep your eyes at the road as much as possible please :) a very minor thing is th... Read more

1 0
  • posted byklk on 12/02/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Holder is made of hard plastic, its not bendable and feels rough. Can be expanded to fit different mobile phones. The rubber used to hold the phone is flexible and not slippery, so the phone wont fall out from it, if you put it firmly in the holder. Cons:The y... Read more

0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections