DX » Community » Reviews » Retractable Car Mount Holder for Iphone 4S / 5 / Samsung i9300 - Yellow + Black
Customer’s impression:
Simples not really useful in the long run transito facil instacalao
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byStarzinhA on 12/30/2014

Pros: Super small. Fits the cell phone perfectly. Cons: It's a bit strange to drive with something on the steering wheel.

Impression:Simples;

0 0 0

• posted bywajdi20fr on 12/24/2014

Pros : state and materials and color Cons : delivery is too slow I recommend this product and also DX.com for my friends

0 0 0

• posted bysidmiranda on 12/19/2014

Pros: product useful and easy to use Cons: Fragile material I can use in my car, bike or motorcicle

0 0 1

• posted byashayuni on 11/16/2014

The holder seems sturdy but i guess in time it will not serves it purpose

Impression:not really useful in the long run;

0 0 0

• posted bybrunohvp on 11/12/2014

excelente produto, de facil instalacao, universal e muito util para o dia a dia, dexando as maos livre para dirigir e ao mesmo tempo tendo uma boa visao do celular

Impression:Simples,facil instacalao,transito;

0 0 0

• posted byirineulenzi on 06/26/2014

great choice for any type of cell phone the phone was easy to visualize the position that is used very easy to install is difficult to use if you are connected to the battery charger I think it is universal cell phone holder easy to use, with the best view of the apparatus. Great to use the phone... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymartinno on 06/09/2014

The mobile holder work's as it should. Is easy to mount and use. You can mount it on any steering wheel. It is also good for video callin. Yellow color of the holder is a bit strange. Where did you see any yellow steering wheel. I suggest that you start to sell black ones. Usefull and mobile. The... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymp3hitz on 04/17/2014

Very good concept when it works. I've attached my BlackBerry z10 with this to the inner-part of my sterring wheel- and it works great. The rubber material is EXTREMELY cheap. After 10 days the rubber that holds this down to the steering wheel broke. I had to adjust it a different way to still get... Read more

1 0 1

• posted byex3m0 on 04/04/2014

Beautiful packaging. Very compact when folded. Where it touches the steering wheel has a soft material so as not to ruin it. - Bella confezione. Molto compatto da chiuso. Dove tocca il volante ha del materiale morbido per non rovinarlo. I do not know whether it is wanted or not, but the holes in... Read more

Retractable Car Mount Holder for Iphone 4S / 5 / S Retractable Car Mount Holder for Iphone 4S / 5 / S Retractable Car Mount Holder for Iphone 4S / 5 / S

0 0 0

• posted bymarcuscps on 03/11/2014

Great car mount holder. Quality is very good in general. Good mounting position (in the middle of the steering wheel). It is not possible to mount a Samsung Galaxy S3 the phose in the landscape position, since the support can't be set to such a small size. However it is still a very good support.... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections