DX » Community » Reviews » POVOS PQ9200 Electric 3-Blade-Head 360 Degree Rotating Shaver Razor Set - Black + Grey
Customer’s impression:
nice Satisfied beatiful like it great shaver
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by8732567 on 01/07/2015

o design do aparelho é lindo, o corpo emborrachado e o barbear é rapido e macio. a unica coisa estranha é que ao usar o aparador de costeletas a bateria cai vertiginosamente. a luz do suporte do aparelho ao carregar manten-se sempre azul, o que nao da pra saber se o aparelho está ou nao outra é a... Read more

Impression:beatiful;

0 0 0

• posted byjoelsn on 12/13/2014

Best gadget that Ive ever bought form deal extreme. the quality is even better tan a great phillips electric razor and three times cheaper. Awsome

Impression:nice;

0 0 0

• posted bysmurfee999 on 11/08/2014

this is my first rotary shaver and so far it works great.. haven't tried it in the shower yet but its nice to be able to rinse it under tap

Impression:great shaver;

0 0 0

• posted bymathcirca on 10/25/2014

This is my first experience with an electric rasor, and I am very satisfied with my purchase. Pros: -Easy to use -Easy to clean -Great feeling on the skin when using water -Blue light with gradation to know when the razor is fully charged Cons : -Very lightweight (even though the built quality is... Read more

Impression:Satisfied,like it ;

0 0 0

• posted byJuliaodoBrasil on 09/14/2013

Fully washable, you can put soap and water in the cut headers and then turn on to clean up the shaver. Very silent. Beautiful, nice color. Similar to the philishave You can use shaver foam on your face to avoid skin injuries.I really loved that. Low weight. Good quality material. No cons. Only be... Read more

2 0 9

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

• Over 200,000 products
  • Extremely low prices
  • Timely refunds and replacements
  • Worldwide free shipping

Subscribe to our newsletter: