Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bydukynko on 05/12/2015

I would really recommend this tool, it makes cutting and pitting avocado much easier and safer. If you love avocado and often eat them, buy it. Cool kitchen gadget, slice your avocado with style. See my youtube video how to use.

Must have tool for avocado lovers

Impression:Nice Product,Best avocado tool!;

0 0 0

• posted byoreomau5 on 03/13/2015

I would really recommend this item, it makes cutting and fixing an avocado so much easier. Bought it for myself and another one for my friend which cut himself pretty hard last year while cutting an avocado with a huge knife xD With this tool he wont be able to hurt himself, even a child could it... Read more

Impression:Nice Product,Best avocado tool!;

0 0 0

• posted byDM2000 on 08/18/2014

pros: does well the job which is intended for. works very well on Avocado Cons: a bit to expressive overpriced. when the Avocado is a bit hard, it is difficult to work with it. the truth is that i could live without it. the packing was OK, it arrived fast without any problem

Impression:Nice Product;

0 0 0

• posted byManya84 on 07/24/2014

El título lo dice todo, si ya estas cansado de tener que usar un cuchillo para partir la palta, una cuchara para sacarla de la cáscara y luego un tenedor para molerla, esta herramienta es tu solución. Tiene todo lo necesario para no tener que usar nada mas, incluso un saca cuesco que es super El... Read more

Impression:Palta,Aguacate,Todo en uno;

0 0 0

• posted bypasiee on 05/28/2014

-Great quality - Easy/Quick - Noob friendly! - Low price - Colors - it makes eating an avocado faster and more fun! - nothing, only the pitter may not work to very large pits, but you can use a knife instead Just buy it and you will see how easy and quick it is! make sure you use ripe avocados it... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bye-Dough on 05/11/2014

The device is very easy to use and handy. All 3 parts are useful in getting an avocado ready to eat. The pitter may not work to very large pits, but in that case you can simply use the blade. Also, the blade is a bit flimsy. Mine arrived slightly bent. Other avocado slicers offer an adjustable in... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bytheWoobie on 11/15/2013

Easy to use and speeds up the proces, when i used it on the fist avocado it felt strange, then as i tryed it over and over again i was stuned how good and easy it was to get the avocado out. I got realy surprised that it didnt get distroyed in the dishwasher. There was à bit of rust on the a... Read more

0 0 0

DX Everywhere