DX » Community » Reviews » Jesurun Q5 Android 4.0 Google TV Media Player IPTV w/ 1GB RAM, 8GB ROM, HDMI, AV - Black (EU Plug)
  • 5 star 2 ( 67% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 33% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bygarkady on 12/11/2013

it's android, cheap and works ! the wifi is good enough, supporting wpa2 (at my case) doesn't not work with hdmi2dvi cable, on PC monitor (checked on Samsung and Fujistu). very very poor color quality, seem like it has only 16-bit colors support hdd of 500gb (checked with WD elements) , keyboard and mouse. have a very simple start-up screen. it's not ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydvrsal on 10/25/2013

Great quality building. Glossy and stylish finish, and the system is very tiny. Looks good along my TV. - ICS installed by default, with the market enabled. It has a built-in video player for huge amount of video formats. Built in Google Play. Nice build quality, No problems, except you can see only about 95 % of the picture on old tube TVs via AV Video ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byruifilipe1962 on 10/16/2013

A small box with Android. Perfect. It has USB ports, Ethernet port, Wireless, HDMI, sound and Micro SD. The Android works very fast. I connected a 500GB external drive and was soon recognized. The movies play perfectly with very good image quality. The Chrome browser also works perfectly and fast. I have not found a Linux distribution that works in ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections