Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byZoey95 on 01/17/2014

it is an awesome product, it came in less than a month later. it also came in the colour blue instead of orange which i dont mind at all since i perfer blue more. it is very easy to use and understand. it is also very helpful and fast. it is a bit dangerous so i would not allow any kids to use it as ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bybobby13010 on 05/01/2013

good apple cutter for kitchen,do the job perfectly,i use it for apple and it is what i research. if you need an apple cutter for your kitchen buy this one you will be happy. there are other colors that will be assorted to your kitchen. Very good gadget for cooking in your kitchen it makes you earn time ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byAlexandreFranco on 11/28/2012

It works really well, pretty much what i was expecting. You can quickly slice an apple in the most practical way, really awesome A little big so you loose some of the apple in the middle part. Also at the end when you're cutting the apple, it stuck a little bit, so you have to push some of the sliced ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byRobierto7 on 09/30/2012

Very cheap and useful kitchen gadget. Really easy to use. I love eating apples sliced with this cutter. Very sharp blades. You have to be a bit careful not to break it, because framework is made from plastic, but that is not really a problem for me. Would be cool if you could select color. You definetly ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byioKKon on 05/24/2011

Suffice sturdy construction. At the demonstration pictures knives seem to be crooked. In fact, they are thicker and stronger. Bid liked his wife and children. Very convenient to cut apples for squeezing juice. Previously had to cut by hand which takes extra time. Now, fewer problems with juice extractor ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bySnake2004 on 03/23/2011

I bought 2 similar things. One in dx, another in another store. In dx blade of thicker metal. For general use at home is not very suitable, but for large furshets and other holidays a necessary thing. For cutting apples to make power, but man it is easy to deal with that. - quickly cut up the apples;... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bystarwarrior on 01/02/2011

Does what it says it does. Blades are quite sharp and cut through the apple very easliy once the skin is broken. Not very well built. Had it for a few weeks and I noticed cracks starting to appear around the "handles", so I started using the top and bottom of the apple to push it down and this worked ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byAr7ur on 12/25/2010

- Great product, let you cut apples as quick as a blink of an eye, and cuts them in a beautiful, decorative way, and the best of all, removes the center of the apple which contains the bitter seeds. - Strong and resistent build quality. - Very sharp blades. - Simple to use - There are no cons ! - Don'... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydzigidizah on 10/12/2010

Cool item to use everyday, works well on any apple as you can drive the thing once in the middle of the 'process' ! Size of the blades is OK, for big as well as small apples ... Makes you eat 5 a day ! BREAKS ! I used it 10 times before it started to dismantle itself, first a blade comes off, then the ... Read more

1 0 2

• posted byviachaslau on 09/10/2010

Suffice sturdy construction. At the demonstration pictures knives seem to be crooked. In fact, they are thicker and stronger. Bid liked his wife and children. Very convenient to cut apples for squeezing juice. Previously had to cut by hand which takes extra time. Now, fewer problems with juice extractor ... Read more

0 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections