DX » Community » Reviews » Ryder Outdoor Camping Dual-Head Forks & Spoons Tableware (5 PCS)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byremyh on 07/08/2014

If you want to travel lightweight and you don't want to bring a knife a fork and a spoon, then these sporks are ideal. Lightweight and has all you need. I cannot thing of any cons, accept for the fact that you need two of these per person if you want to eat with fork and knife. Works extremely good for ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byAltyrip on 07/06/2014

the spoon&fork is a great gadget for camping and picnics. They are in a good size (not too big, not too small) and easy to pack. They fit in my lunchebox also very good. They are easy to clean, either by rinsing or in the dish washer. They are perfect, even for picking up grapes or banana slices.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byshahardemos on 02/17/2014

Material is strong enough so tableware is not fragile. The spoon side is useful and effective. Knife portion of the fork can cut food (not a strong knife). Fork design makes it uncomfortable to use, hard to "pin" food on the fork which can be frustrating for kids. Colors are nice, provides ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byJalers69 on 02/12/2014

We bought these Sporks to have for camping and other basic requirements. They pack together nice, and do not take up much room. They come in a pack of five, just like the picture shown. They are exactly the same (even the brand name "Ryder") is on the them. The spoon is nice and deep. If you ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydanieltinguely on 12/20/2013

-Well built, feels like it should be quite durable. At least as durable as some of the name brands sold locally. -Price is very good as well compared to some name brands, I've seen smaller versions selling for 5$ each locally. -Perfect for adults, nice size None that I can think of, product is exactly ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted by4amarques on 11/25/2013

They look nice and also work perfectly. Good color combination and also good design. Also the combination of fork, knife and spoon I think it is good for camping or picnic. You'll be able to take them wherever you want and this product will be useful. I think this should be a little cheaper because it ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections