DX » Community » Reviews » Genuine Nokia CA-44 Charger Adapter Cable (10CM)
  • 5 star 4 ( 67% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 33% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byhalonanttis on 01/02/2014

everything should be written here on pros it's very flexible smooth , well working does it's job as it should be doing it and its easy to use. Black appearange it cool it's compact and small easy to keep in a car , home , it can be used as an adapter easily The next week after nick wasnt grounded anymore nick had some friends over.It was a really hot ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byenRiki70 on 05/18/2012

You can use your old «big connector» Nokia charger (like the 6230i one I have) with the later «thin connector» (like in the N70). It fits well and the connectors are good. This way you don't need to buy a new charger and you can have one at home and one at work, or use your old car charger. I don't see any con in the product itself.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMarcoStort on 01/13/2011

Very good adapter. Its very useful who one have old nokia charger 3.5 mm. You can use these adapter in the old charges in a new phones. Every for a little price. Muito bom adaptador. É muito útil para quem tem carregador nokia 3.5 mm antigo. Você pode usar este adaptador com os carregadores antigos nos telefones novos. Tudo isto por um preço baixo. ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byNLFire on 07/14/2010

Well this is just as easy as can be. Use this cable to use your old-style 3mm. Nokia (CAR) charger on your new-style 2mm. Nokia Phone. Nothing less, Nothing more So you have a cheap 2nd. charger for at the office. Cons? What cons? It looks great and does the job very well! What can be wrong with a genuine Nokia cable? I believe it's the same thing we ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymasu100 on 06/27/2010

I have the original adapter that came with my phone, and it have problems, after I replaced it with this one, it charge perfect the phone. it fits perfect to the charger and no freedom there, and the same while I connect my phone to it, no freedom, every connect is charge and no miss(like I have with old one). no slip from the phone end and from the ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bygmg2001br on 03/13/2010

It does replace the original nokia cable. Works very well. It can be used when you missed the original Nokia charger, with that smaller pin. This cable can make those ordinary chargers (bigger pins) to charge normally Nokia cell phones. the build quality is not good. You can easily find flashes everywhere, due to the plast injection process. However,... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections