DX » Community » Reviews » Waterproof 72W 4300lm 300-5050 SMD LED RGB Light Flexible Strip w/ 44-Key Controller (5m / DC 12V)
  • 5 star 6 ( 75% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 25% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byWeeneyTodd on 07/01/2014

- very bright (on full blast) - good color mixing. there are no separate RGB colors to be seen in the projected light(which is how i use it) This is not the case if you look at the leds directly from a close distance. - The remote has a lot of options for a home setting. - The included dimmer performs well (though i only used for testing purposes) -... Read more

0 0
  • posted bycharlesma on 04/13/2014

This led is very bright and does all colors for each led. Very good value for money and also simple to install. I had to buy a separate power because it was missing. I thought that it was included because there is box to change the color on the picture but in fact no, you need to buy a separate 72 w power supply and connect it then you end up with two ... Read more

1 1
  • posted byz0ny on 01/16/2014

It has more functions then i expect, many colors and 6 adjustable color buttons! Very good product for that price. Excelent light, good quality and good packaging. Power cable should be longer then 10cm (i would like to see 0,5m or more). It smells few minutes after opening. No other cons found. Definitely good and cheap product, i will buy more of ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byellvini on 01/03/2014

- Easy to install because of the tape strip on the back of de led's. - Easy to connect to the Rgb controller. - High qualitiy - I Found the same led strip in a store in belguim but they where verry verry expensive - The tape on the back of the strip is not strong enough to tape it to a wall. - They become very hot at the beginning of the led strip. ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byAstowv on 01/03/2014

I bought this expecting some low end crap that would disintegrate in my hands upon assembly. No such luck, or should I say bad luck. This led strip seems to be the same stuff I pay 10x for here in my country. Its sturdy, solid, the connectors that come with it is solid and well done. It can be cut up and used on standalone controllers, buy more of those ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydpejerrey on 11/18/2013

5050 real brightness. excellent silicone coating, the controller is the most complete with many effects.very good product, excellent brightness, complit sequence of effects from your controller. excellent welding of the rgb terminals and positive in each of the ends of the roll of tape. Excellent packaging tape 3m to paste it is not of very good quality ... Read more

2 0
  • posted byKFandroid on 10/20/2013

Works very nice! Excellent light. The reciever/driver works very good. I ordered two of these lights and got different led driver unit. The first one sucks and not working properly with the remote controllers. The other works very well. Need a function to change the light color when using the strobe function. Great LED light strip with 3M tape. The ... Read more

5 1
  • posted byAkrosupak on 10/10/2013

I liked the packaging of the strip in separate bag. Light is nice and strong. Remote has a lot of functions. I am using mostly slow fading or just purple color. Control box is small so it will fit anywhere. Control unit remembers last setting even after power disconnected. when unpacking I would suggest to unpack strip somewhere outside because of glue ... Read more

5 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections