DX » Community » Reviews » Waterproof 72W 4300lm 300-5050 SMD LED RGB Light Flexible Strip w/ 44-Key Controller (5m / DC 12V)
  • 5 star 6 ( 75% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 25% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byWeeneyTodd on 07/01/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- very bright (on full blast) - good color mixing. there are no separate RGB colors to be seen in the projected light(which is how i use it) This is not the case if you look at the leds directly from a close distance. - The remote has a lot of options for a ho... Read more

0 0
  • posted bycharlesma on 04/13/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:This led is very bright and does all colors for each led. Very good value for money and also simple to install. Cons:I had to buy a separate power because it was missing. I thought that it was included because there is box to change the color on the picture but in fact... Read more

1 1
  • posted byz0ny on 01/16/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:It has more functions then i expect, many colors and 6 adjustable color buttons! Very good product for that price. Excelent light, good quality and good packaging. Cons:Power cable should be longer then 10cm (i would like to see 0,5m or more). It smells few minutes after... Read more

0 0
  • posted byellvini on 01/03/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:- Easy to install because of the tape strip on the back of de led's. - Easy to connect to the Rgb controller. - High qualitiy - I Found the same led strip in a store in belguim but they where verry verry expensive Cons:- The tape on the back of the strip is not strong e... Read more

0 0
  • posted byAstowv on 01/03/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:I bought this expecting some low end crap that would disintegrate in my hands upon assembly. No such luck, or should I say bad luck. This led strip seems to be the same stuff I pay 10x for here in my country. Its sturdy, solid, the connectors that come with it i... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydpejerrey on 11/18/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:5050 real brightness. excellent silicone coating, the controller is the most complete with many effects.very good product, excellent brightness, complit sequence of effects from your controller. excellent welding of the rgb terminals and positive in each of th... Read more

2 0
  • posted byKFandroid on 10/20/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Works very nice! Excellent light. The reciever/driver works very good. Cons:I ordered two of these lights and got different led driver unit. The first one sucks and not working properly with the remote controllers. The other works very well. OtherThoughts:Need... Read more

5 1
  • posted byAkrosupak on 10/10/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:I liked the packaging of the strip in separate bag. Light is nice and strong. Remote has a lot of functions. I am using mostly slow fading or just purple color. Control box is small so it will fit anywhere. Control unit remembers last setting even after power... Read more

5 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections