DX » Community » Reviews » Waterproof 72W 4300lm 300-5050 SMD LED RGB Light Flexible Strip w/ 44-Key Controller (5m / DC 12V)
Customer’s impression:
good cool Awesome Easy to use Bright
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byGeorgeC on 01/29/2016

The strip was received undamaged. I works as expected. The leds are bright enough. Take care that the package does not contain the AC to DC transformer. You need a 12V DC one to power it. Not sure what some of the buttons on the remote can do, I probably need to google a little bit to find out.

Impression:good,Bright,Easy to use;

0 0 0

• posted byJeroen1218 on 01/19/2016

It's a very good ledstrip. I'm thinking to buy a second one.

Impression:Awesome;

0 0 0

• posted byfranko42 on 01/03/2016

Всичко работи перфектно. Продукта е чуден. Граби народе! Остава да измисля с какво да запълня до сто буквички че да взема точки.

Impression:cool;

0 0 0

• posted by6145767 on 12/10/2015

Pros: Lights seem beyond expectations and are easy to install and customise. Cons: Remote is broken. The remote controller seems to work fine (visible pulse when looking through a digital camera), but the buttons have no effect on the lights, which are supposed to change in luminescence, color... Read more

Impression:Mixed,good lights,Bad remote;

0 0 0

• posted by9586591 on 11/17/2015

muy buenoo el producto es super util la verdad que no es ccaro

Impression:Buen producto;

0 0 0

• posted by9721369 on 10/23/2015

El producto llego a tiempo y cumple las características especificadas.

0 1 0

• posted bynemesis1944 on 09/30/2015

Pros: fácil de instalar, funciona a 12V así que se puede instalar en un coche ese es el uso que le voy a dar Contras: bueno me vino dos led que no funcionan pero no pasa nada porque se corta y ya esta Resumiendo: calidad y precio muy buena puedes poner muchas luces de colores y puedes cortar lo y... Read more

Impression:cool,Awesome,Nice Product;

0 0 0

• posted bylucassouzaes on 09/01/2015

Prós: ótimo produto. perfeito para meu projeto. nao via a hora de chegar Contras: nenhum. Outros Pensamentos: nada.

ficou muito top ficou muito top ficou muito top

Impression:cool,Awesome;

0 0 1

• posted byslamto on 08/22/2015

An amazing cost for 5m or RGB LED strip lighting, the controller is adequate and comes with some pre-programmed colours. A separate 12V supply is required. It does work right out of the envelope, but it does need a bit of extra work. The controller is powerful, but the connection from the of 4 of... Read more

Great package at a great price, but needs some work. Great package at a great price, but needs some work.

Impression:cool,Nice Product,rgb;

0 0 1

• posted byplexizio on 07/12/2015

Pros: Nice price, it has a silicon mask so it can be used under water, great brightness, and great controller. Cons: It came with no power supplier, and its kind of expensive. Other thougths: It's the first LED strip i bought, and its pretty cool. Nice product, i used it to light up my livingroom

0 0 0

DX Everywhere