Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byenvytin on 07/14/2013

Tight fit. Like a glove and durable. Easy to install and replace. I wish there would be bundle packs and variety of colours would be nice. Green, orange, white, black and something like that. I am trackpoint mouse superuser. In every laptop I have had, there has been trackpoint. I used to order cheaper ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byYellow73 on 11/17/2012

Cheap but important replacement part for all hp notebooks having worn pointstick caps. Mine was so worn that I could hardly use my pointstick. Having this replacement part it's working again easily and accurately. This is a general replacement part fitting all hp notebooks, so the shape is not exactly ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byKirupa on 07/20/2012

- It actualy stays better on my laptop than the original one. - It is cheap compared to other stores. - It seems to be quite durable - good grip points on the top - None really, you can't expect much more for 1.22 dollar and free shipment I bought it for a HP 8540w elitebook. The color doesnt really ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byDissidente on 06/20/2012

It's way cheaper that ordering from the vendor It just works! None really. It's just a piece of rubber that fits where you probably lost your previous trackpoint cap. Just remains to be seen how it will cope with long term usage. These caps tend to be quite wearied with some users (for some tasks I do ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections